Hampton Inn Wytheville
US$ 123
Country Inn
US$ 130
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

US$ 134
US$ 119
AscendHotels
US$ 118
US$ 105
ComfortSuites
Super 8 by Wyndham Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 113
Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 68
Red Roof
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

US$ 160
Travelodge by Wyndham Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

US$ 145
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast staffroom was cleantraveling southcookiescomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlythe breakfast areaoatmealexcellent stayindoor poolpleasant staymyrtle beachfresh fruitking roomroad tripwould stay here again
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We stayed on Christmas night as a half-way stop to our destination. Our room and bathroom were very clean. The front desk staff was very helpful getting our remote replaced and toothbrushes in the morning. I also want to thank the staff for checking the waffle ingredients for us b/c of a food allergy in the family. We will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank rainprint
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We always stay at this hotel on our way back from the South. This is our fourth or fifth time to stay here. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. The A/C could be better with a newer unit that lets you set the temperature instead of a little red/blue circle.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skokum
Reviewed 2 November 2011

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn twice now. It is an older hotel, a little 'tired', but the front desk folks are friendly and helpful. The hotel staff are pleasant. I did prebook this, online, to avoid the regular rigamaroll about 'let me check and see IF we have a room' etc. But all hotels do that for some stupid reason. As if they never have enough rooms!
Unfortunately, Wytheville does not have many restaurants available for a decent dinner. We will probably pass on it for our return trip. I think we will either try a different Hampton somewhere else OR maybe a Holiday Inn or something....

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank debdoestravel
Reviewed 24 September 2011

I always enjoyed Hampton inns, higher class of hotel, so as a person with asthma and knowing that my profile states non smoking room, we arrived at 1 am after driving all afternoon and evening to be treated well at the front desk but then found out we were given a smoking room. I was told there was no other rooms. When checking out the front desk staff, a very rude female who proceeded to tell me that that was what my profile requested and nothing could be done about it, I was shocked at her response and ask for the manager, who was not there of course and never returned my calls. I am done with Hampton Inns

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank Director1960
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Not as nice as other Hampton Inns we've stayed at, but our room was clean and comfortable. The lower room rate (compared to other Hampton Inns) was fair for this property. Located close to heavily traveled highways, this property is conveniently located for business travelers.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business