All reviews front desk employees truck parking would stay again the breakfast area a king size bed breakfast items new carpet exercise room great price staff was friendly comfortable room stayed one night microwave interstate channels tn
Reviewed 31 July 2018

There was road construction on I77, so we stopped here for the night to get an early start. Great hotel and location with places to eat nearby. We got up early and avoided the traffic on northbound I77,

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
dylansiya, Owner at Sleep Inn, Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Travelers,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, I am sorry for the construction that is causing major issues for travelers. We are under NEW MANAGEMENT and we will doing our install of new carpeting starting in August. We hope you come back and see us soon.

Management

Reviewed 21 July 2018

This hotel is under new management and it is obviously trying to please. Easy and fast check-in even though they were busy. The accessible room was clean and well appointed, nice towels. Oddly, there were only 4 tables in the breakfast room and one of the waffle makers did not work. Because of a minor medical issue, I requested and was granted a later check-out time. Good value!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Stayed here for one night while traveling with the family, other chain hotels in the area were already booked up. This is about average for a Sleep Inn. The room was relatively clean, bathroom was the typical small shower stall. The breakfast had hot food as well as the typical continental food which was an added bonus. Internet worked fine. There are not many restaurants in the area, mostly fast food in the adjacent truck stop. This was a low priced hotel and it met expectations for such.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This was our second stay at a sleep inn on our 8 day trip. The first was in Lexington, VA. That sleep inn was much better. The first room we had was a non-smoking king. That is what I reserved but had I known that it was on the smokers floor, I would have reserved something different. The lady at the desk was very kind in finding us a different room. The next room was a non-smoking queen room on the first floor, which was all non-smoking. The room, overall, was much more of what I expected - it had a microwave, fridge, and bathtub/shower. The other room had only a shower. My only complaint about that room was the awkward smell of maybe pumpkin spice, but I’m certain that that was not the intended scent. The hotel is only average - probably not the worst but definitely not the best in its class. If I have to stay in Wytheville again, I’d spend a little more money to stay somewhere different.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I guess you get what you pay for. Due to my company's restrictions I have a limited budget when I travel for work. This place fits the bill for that. Typical low end hotel, rooms were pretty clean except for the stains on the bed covering (a common complaint in other reviews here). Breakfast was ok, service was ok. Was a little dissapointed that there was no refrigerator in the room as I had seen in one of the reviews. Maybe they are not in all rooms. This is important for me so it is doubtful I will come back. Search for a decent inexpensive place in Wytheville continues.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business