“Nice Lunch As Part Of Visit To Woodstock”

Woodstock Garden Cafe
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We had lunch at the Woodstock Garden Cafe. Tables interspersed among the plants & garden items. Dining inside and at outdoor tables. Small menu, but offers very nice lunch items. I was impressed with tomato slices on my sandwich and the owner agreed to sell me 10 or so at a bargain price. Wait staff very cordial & prompt.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

The cafe is only a short distance off I81 and worth the detour. The outdoor tables, surrounded by the plants of the garden shop, are lovely. The food and service were both very good.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We decided to eat here twice in our one day visiting Woodstock because the setting was so pleasant and the service was exceptionally friendly and attentive. The food, while not perfect (The frittata's cheese was bit runny and a lunch salad was good, not great.) was a good value and showed care where other restaurants fail (crisp bacon and real tomatoes!). The spinach dip was excellent, as was the peanut butter chocolate cake, which the waitress told us was made by her mother. Thanks, mom! Also worth mentioning was that when I asked if I could get coffee iced and with some mocha, the waitress showed up with a really tasty "chocolatized" coffee -- not overly sweetened like Starbucks. Overall, a very nice experience.

1  Thank saleswords
Reviewed 30 May 2017

we were looking for a good place to eat heading north on I-81 and found this place on trip advisor. Quite a few people liked it so we gave it a shot and we loved it. The food is excellent, the staff quite nice and the setting which is actually in the middle of a Nursery is pretty cool. I had rice & chicken soup which was delicious as well as the italian pannini my wife had a salad and loved it. We then topped lunch off with a slice of strawberry cake which was delicious.
We loved it and will be back!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Exit 283 of I81 in VA... I tried to find it 2x but forgot the exit number, that is why I'm listing it here. We found it again and it a great lunch stop. Great homemade, fresh salads and sandwiches with yummy desserts. Breaks up a long drive with a little shopping in the garden center and shop. Friendly service.