1,109 results
All reviews highway side luray caverns road noise pool and hot tub room facing a great stay oatmeal breakfast was excellent front desk staff local restaurants cracker barrel breakfast staff very nice hotel complimentary breakfast fitness center definitely stay here again the breakfast area
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was really looking forward to talking a load off after a taxing day of driving. I arrived to find that there is no restaurant or even wine or beer in their mini-mart. Very misleading as some of the reviews praise the food/restaurant. Also the view pictured is HIGHLY DECEIVING. I opted for a room with view, taking a supposedly slightly higher noise level in order to see the rolling hills. View is actually of a ginormous Walmart — and the noise is deafening as the road the hotel faces is a trucking corridor of busy traffic. Lastly, the room rate I tried to get as advertised was not available—several hours later, upon checking in however a woman was being offered another (same size) room at that previous rate!! Rip-off!! Not a happy camper.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Jane H
Roseann S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for contacting tripadvisor. I would like to express my sincere apologies for falling short of our commitment to extend a rewarding experience during your stay. The Voice of our Customers is critical to ensuring our guests receive a rewarding experience when staying at the Hilton Portfolio of Brands. Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. Thanks for your understanding.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Wonderful hotel, wonderful staff, and the view of the mountains is amazing. Standard food, nothing too amazing, but it was hot and it wasn't nasty. Definitely enjoyed my stay and would recommend to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We booked a King Suite. Everything was Fine. The bed was Firm--which I liked and appreciated. I HATE sagging soft mattresses (which this one wasn't). The chocolate chip cookies upon arrival were a nice welcome.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We stayed in 2queen bed suite room this time. The beds were hard and the breakfast was not worth it. Went to local Walmart and brought breakfsat food. Huge rooms though and great customer service. Pool is just right temperature. Grandson loves the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great hotel would definitely stay here again. Breakfast was awesome and room was very clean. Easy access on and off the road. My kids loved the indoor pool while I enjoyed the fitness center. Absolutely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family