“Great Food Experience”

Taste of Tandoor
Ranked #8 of 330 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We decided to eat at Taste of Tandoor because of the great reviews and the opportunity to enjoy Indian food. My husband ordered the Tomato soup and I ordered the Mulligtwani (lentil) soup. Both were excellent. The Lamb Curry was great and the Lamb Seekh Kabob Tandoori was also very good. We received great service from the waitstaff. Our entire Tandoor (clay oven) experience was great!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We try to go at least once a month. We go to the buffet that that have, great food good price. You should try them , you will love it.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I had not been to this restaurant in about 13+ years, so I decided to give it a try one weekday for lunch. When I entered, I liked the dimly lit dining room and it as nice to see the layout of the buffet area. I was quickly greeted and seated and checked out the buffet.
They have a nice lunch buffet assortment. The naan was rubbery and seemed like it might have been left over and heated in the microwave before put into the buffet. The Tandoori chicken was amazing and tasted like it was made inside the Tandoor (clay) oven. Their vegetable curry was ok, but the veggies seemed like they were frozen and put into the curry, not fresh. Aloo curry was nice. Seviyaan was very sweet and had coconut added (not something I’m used to, as I am Pakistani), but was decent and likeable.
Overall, it was nice and I’ll definitely return to try it again and see how that goes. Definitely MUCH better than the last time I was here.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Taste of Tandoor is by far the tastiest indian food in Woodbridge. Dave (the owner) and his staff provide excellent service with a smile. My favorites are the Butter Chicken (medium) the Lamb Vindaloo (hot, but you can also get it "indian hot"). Lots of options for vegetarians and also some vegan options (Mmmmm - samosas). The buffet on the weekend is generous and the variety is enough to please everyone.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

In the Woodbridge area this truly one of the finer eating establishment for Indian food. The buffet does not disappoint and is always fresh and tasty. The servers are excellent, always attentive and ready to fill your glass and take dirty plates away.