“One of the better chain restaurant options in Woodbridge”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #19 of 329 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Food is predictable. Service is good. Prices are reasonable. Tables are a little too close to one another for my taste (you can hear the conversations of everyone around you). Vegan options available.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 1 December 2017

This is my third review of Carrabba's. I am not sure why it does not have a higher rating as I am yet to have a bad meal or poor service. My wife and I dine out quite often and always try different places; however, we come back to Carrabba's because of their outstanding Happy Hours. Our last time there was one of our best because of the outstanding service form Amanda D. My wife had the trout Nocciola which was one of the meals being featured at the time. I opted for the two stuffed pork chops with butternut squash. Guess I was in a Brady Bunch mood at the time sans the apple sauce! My wife devoured her trout, which is not a common fist out here in DC. I could only eat one of the stuffed chops as they were huge. Of course, my wife and I had a bottle of our favorite, Kendall Jackson Chardonnay. An absolutely wonderful dining experience capped off by the excellent service and attention by Amanda D. I will definitely ask for her the next time we are there.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Good food, well prepared, pleasant atmosphere, if a bit noisy at times. Usually packed, with a line on weekends.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

A meal at this Carrabbas rarely disappoints and this evening was no exception. Our waitress Amanda was extremely patient in explaining all the dinner options and specials. The restaurant is flexible in letting customers combine certain things. Hubby's lasagne was Luke warm so we sent it back. Luke and Chris arranged for a new piping hot portion to be delivered. The Monday 12.99 deal with appetizer and dessert is a good deal. They sent out hubby's dessert with a sparkling candle for his birthday. We left wth leftovers in boxes. Amanda succeeded in making this a wonderful evening for us both. Good job Carrabbas.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is prepared per meal, not preprepared and microwaved. Much classier than Olive Garden and food is far better. It is more expensive but worth price.

Date of visit: June 2017