“Great variety”

Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I guess if you’ve been to one Cheesecake Factory, you’ve been to them all. The food is great depending on what you order. I ordered meatloaf because I was in that type of mood but I didn’t care for it. My children ordered Asian cuisines of some type and they loved it. The service made up for my meal though. I will definitely go back.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your meal, Tonya! We'll be sure to follow up on this with our team. Next time, please let our managers know if anything can be improved so that we can do whatever is possible to make things right! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I went to this franchise location on my recent birthday and the food was cold, stale, and god awful. I did not even receive a Happy Birthday or a cheesecake. The only good thing I received from this Restaurant was having my meal paid for by my best friend and her company. I did not like the ambiance or the lack of knowledge from the server as well as the long period of time that I had to wait for cold, stale food. i love this restaurant as a whole but i just would not recommend this location. That's all.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Hello. We are sorry you had this experience with us. Our staff should have been much more attentive. Next time, if there is anything that can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us! Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We visited for breakfast on the first day of an extended weekend and expected a large crowd but the restaurant was fairly empty. It took a few moments for us to be greeted but we were eventually taken to our booth table. Soon our server Qiana C had much needed coffees in front of us and our order recorded. Our breakfast consisted of Lemon ricotta pancakes and the chicken and waffles Benedict. Unfortunately, the amount of time that it took for the food to get to us was a bit too long. The staff understood this and a manager came and visited us unprompted. He apologized profusely and explained that out meals were prepared incorrectly and that they had to be redone. How that happens is beyond me but at least an effort was made to explain. Both dishes were hot, plentiful and delicious and would have enjoyed them immensely but...

An issue that reared it’s head is something that I half put on another customer but a situation that the staff could have rectified easily and quickly. Directly across from is in a both was a young woman on her phone having a extremely loud conversation over the phone’s speaker feature. She was getting looks and glowers from other customers and one couple even got up and moved completely across the restaurant to the other side. The staff did nothing to rectify the problem that was spoiling everyone’s breakfast experience. The obnoxious guest even refused request by other guest to cease her ridiculous telephonic screaming match. Sadly this woman and the staff, by their inaction, RUINED and otherwise wonderful meal.

Another issue was that when I went into the restroom before leaving I could not get the faucets to work. In fact they were In such a state of disrepair that both fixtures could nearly spin freely in their sockets. NO EXCUSE for this lack of attention. I could have fixed both with the multi-tool on my belt in less than five minutes.

Fortunately, The cost of our meal was surprisingly low especially considering the quality and quantity but management could do well to remember that a dining experience is a package deal.

See you on the trail and please try to remember to treat with dignity and respect all whom with you come in contact.

John Eric

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Hi John. We are so sorry you had this experience. We are glad, however, that you enjoyed your food and appreciate your patience with the wait. Next time, if there is anything that can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us! Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The astonishing thing about Cheesecake Factory is that they can replicate-- almost -- interesting menu items from fabulous restaurants without fail across the entire franchise. It's the McDonalds of sit-down food. I do mean that as a compliment and this outlet is no exception with respect to both food and service.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hello. Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear that you enjoy our food! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Food was really good. The wait was long but it always appears to be really busy. Located in front of outlet mall entrance so there is a lot of traffic. Parking close to the restaurant is impossible because of the location. I would say that it was worth the wait.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for your patience with the wait and we hope to see you back soon!