“A Great Place for Indian Take-Out”

PRIME PIZZA AND GRILL
Ranked #137 of 313 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Reviewed 1 December 2017

First, I am a bit surprised to find a place that is so split in their reviews. 51% of the reviewers love this place while 41% hated it. That leaves 8% toward the approving end. I do not understand how this is so. I have gotten delivery twice now that I found an Indian and pizza place that delivers to my neighborhood. I must admit that from the negative reviews I read, it seems that most of them are a result of dining there whereas my experience is based on delivery only and this I have done online once and via phone. The online experience was easier. Still, my review is my review. You will have to make your own decisions, but I strongly suggest you at least give it a try for delivery. I have tried both the Greek pizza and the Pepperoni Lover's Pizza. I enjoyed them both and would put them on the same level as Vocelli's and Boli's, but a little less expensive. However, I still prefer this place for the Indian food, which is what their specialty is. My wife and I have had the Shrimp Saag, Shrimp Vindaloo, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Vindaloo, and Palak Paneer while my son has had the Aloo Ghobi Masala. All were delicious! Try it and make your own judgement.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place is amazing. I stay in Herndon but monthly visit once to this place. The this crust Pizza is amazing. the owner is a nice person and is very friendly. He is ready to customize the recipe as per your taste. I love this place and hats off to the owner. It truly feels home when I go there.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

It's been awhile since I've been here, but hubby wanted to stop. We went into establishment to order.

we got the large Greek pizza. Was very impressed. Last visit was sandwiches and they were horrible, but this pizza was very good!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

So, my wife and I decided to try this place after our usual spot went downhill and what a surprise! I ordered the Gyro and my wife got the chicken tenders and an order of onion rings. The Gyro was really good. The pita and all the veggies were fresh and the meat was hot. These are some of the best onion rings around. (that can be delivered) The chicken tenders were hot and crispy, real chicken not processed chicken product. Mohamed brought my food faster than several places much closer and seemed a lot happier about doing it...and it was a Friday night at 10 pm!!! We're trying the pizza tomorrow for sure! A+

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Went to PT monday and since work is closer than home I went to work to wait the 45 min before shift. Hubby surprised me with lunch!

He got us a gyro and cheese steak sandwich to split. I only at half the cheese steak.

BOY that was a mistake! I started feeling bad within 3 hours, nausea, sweating, shakes. I barely made it to the loo in time. I threw up and within another 2 hours the diarrhea started.

Try bartending when you are running to the bathroom every 10 minutes. My manager had to take over for me and one of my GUESTS had to drive me home!! I couldn't even drive home I was feeling so bad.

DO NOT ORDER! Hubby liked the gyro, he was going to take the half cheese steak to work, but he threw it away.