“Greek Pizza”

PRIME PIZZA AND GRILL
Ranked #137 of 313 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Reviewed 30 July 2017

It's been awhile since I've been here, but hubby wanted to stop. We went into establishment to order.

we got the large Greek pizza. Was very impressed. Last visit was sandwiches and they were horrible, but this pizza was very good!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

So, my wife and I decided to try this place after our usual spot went downhill and what a surprise! I ordered the Gyro and my wife got the chicken tenders and an order of onion rings. The Gyro was really good. The pita and all the veggies were fresh and the meat was hot. These are some of the best onion rings around. (that can be delivered) The chicken tenders were hot and crispy, real chicken not processed chicken product. Mohamed brought my food faster than several places much closer and seemed a lot happier about doing it...and it was a Friday night at 10 pm!!! We're trying the pizza tomorrow for sure! A+

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Went to PT monday and since work is closer than home I went to work to wait the 45 min before shift. Hubby surprised me with lunch!

He got us a gyro and cheese steak sandwich to split. I only at half the cheese steak.

BOY that was a mistake! I started feeling bad within 3 hours, nausea, sweating, shakes. I barely made it to the loo in time. I threw up and within another 2 hours the diarrhea started.

Try bartending when you are running to the bathroom every 10 minutes. My manager had to take over for me and one of my GUESTS had to drive me home!! I couldn't even drive home I was feeling so bad.

DO NOT ORDER! Hubby liked the gyro, he was going to take the half cheese steak to work, but he threw it away.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

We went and order Indian food . We were the only one there . First of all, the person was behind cashier was very cold and unfriendly . Any how first he said 15 minuets . We sat for 35 minuets . All we could hear loud talking from the back . No one came and asked . After 35 minuets , some came out and said 7 more minuets and disappeared. Asked for Sambosa , he offered me the mini one (frozen ) and he said they don't have the regular one. We waited another 10 minuets , still nothing . Not sure how long would take one dish . We said. We r leaving . The guy said OK. They have sitting table but no one helps you . In the back , no one wore gloves , the woman who was cooking (from the family ) no gloves / no hat . I will never ever go back .

Reviewed 27 August 2015

We ordered their specialty thin crust veggie pizza and chicken with garlic sauce pizza. The pizza with the white sauce was so dry you couldn't tell that there was ever sauce on it. The chicken and spinach on it was dry too. It was so dry it was difficult to even consume. It was like eating overcooked chicken on a dry cracker with dried up feta. It was terrible. The veggie pizza with the tomato sauce was better than the white sauce but not by much. To put it mildly, it was bad.