Econo Lodge Potomac Mills
US$ 205
US$ 112
Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 162
SpringHill Suites
US$ 191
Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 154
Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 111
US$ 214
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
NY
Reviewed 17 March 2006

First 2 nights were OK, third night it rained...the ceiling over our bed leaked alot....when we went to the office to complain that we couldnt stay in that room since the bed was getting soaked they didnt have much sympathy for us and told us that they didn't have another room available....I requested our money back to go to another hotel and they wouldn't refund our money either...after about 1 hour they came up with another much smaller room

• Stayed: March 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
MikeHampton, Owner at Econo Lodge Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2009

I am concerned about the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to each at a reasonable price. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy. Please accept my sincere apology.

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed, and that appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring. Therefore, I'd like you to give us another chance by staying with us again during your next visit to this area.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There's no excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Michael

Reviewed 2 August 2004

I rank this hotel as one of the high end EconoLodges I stay at. Compared to the other hotels in the area this one has the best value for my Dollar. The rooms are spacious and clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is convenient. I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2004, travelled on business
7  Thank Travel4good
MikeHampton, Owner at Econo Lodge Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2009

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Michael

A TripAdvisor Member
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 4 January 2004

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I was desperate for a place to stay, saw it was AAA approved, and decided to stay. The hotel room stank like old diapers. The "Botanical Shampoo" smelled like skunk weed. The shower was broken, with basically zero water pressure. There was mold growing on the window sill. The towels were like a piece of sandpaper (I suppose you could call it "exfoliating sandpaper"). The beds smelled moldy and were itchy. The breakfast consisted of donuts of an unknown species, tiny muffins, and bad coffee. (Eggs or bacon, anyone?) It cost my family $69.00 to stay in the worst hotel I have ever been in. I found it funny that the next night, we stayed in a Hilton by the highway. And guess what? It cost ten dollars more. What is wrong with this picture?

Just as a warning, keep yourself away from any Econo Lodges that you see, no matter how desperate you are.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member