“Bachelorette Weekend”
The Living Room in The Cabin at Wintergreen
The Dining Room in The Cabin at Wintergreen One of two Masters Bedrooms in The Cabin at Wintergreen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Dining Room in The Cabin at Wintergreen
One of two Masters Bedrooms in The Cabin at Wintergreen
The Reading Nook in The Cabin at Wintergreen
Family room comes equipped w. 42 in. flat screen, vhs & dvd player, videos/books, wood burning stove
There is always something great cooking at Wintergreen!
Entertaining is fun and easy at our home.
One of 2 fireplaces. This room also has a game table & a queen sleep sofa. Comfort is a priority
Wintergreen has spectacular scenery and views!
Our deck provides yet another great area to entertain.
Hot tub parties at the cabin
We dine well at the cabin.
4th of July and the Resort fireworks displays are AMAZING !  Community gathers! Fun..
HIKING IN WINTERGREEN IS THE BEST!
The natural beauty is everywhere.
Crab Tree Falls, a short scenic ride from Wintergreen.
Hiking is everywhere in Wintergreen
The Blue Ridge mountains…..a peaceful mountain range.
Family enjoying the sights!  Wintergreen, our grandchildren's favorite place of all!
Old Appalachian Trail out the back door & George Washington State Park is right beyond that
Wintergreen has 5 pools but we love the large lake with the mountains & the golf course for scenery
Wintergreen team tug of war on our front property.   3 Swings are set among the trees.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Boyertown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Bachelorette Weekend”
Reviewed 14 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

A large group of friends and cousins stayed here for a bachelorette weekend getaway. This place was great! very accommodating and cozy. Even though our weather wasn't the best, we didn't feel too bad about it because we got to enjoy the house even more. The hot tub was great as well. I would definitely recommend this cabin to anyone who is looking for a nice, relaxing getaway. If you are attached to your cell phone, then you may want to look elsewhere at AT&T does not get service, but I didn't mind getting away from it all for the weekend. GREAT PLACE, GREAT TIME!!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Williamsburg
Reviewed 8 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
8 Feb 2014
Thanks so much for submitting the review. I glad you and your group felt the same as we do about our home. It is so special and you seemed to love it. That is the reaction we are looking for. For us, after quite a few years, we have never gotten tired of coming back and always felt grateful to have such an amazing get away. And truly, year after year, the resort keeps getting better. It's a class act and our home fits right in with that image. I'm so glad you were so comfortable there.
VA
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Check-in / front desk
Older travelers
6 Feb 2014
Dear Bill,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. More important, you had a great time, was a wonderful host for your guests, and that you would love to come back for golfing. I couldn't be more pleased. We'll be happy to rent to you in the future.

All the Best,
Bonnie Fagan
VA
Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
11 Jan 2015
I guess you can't WOW everyone.......but I also think that according to ALL THE OTHER REVIEWS, something seems really off the mark here. Could everyone else be so wrong and this one person be so right. Sometimes I just have to shake my head and know that you can't please everyone, and lord know I do try. It seems that in most instances I seem to reach my goal!
Susan R
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“The Most Special Place for Our Family for Three Decades”
Reviewed 22 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We made our first trip to Wintergreen when the boys were in their early teens. It was their first skiing experinece. The cabin had enough warm ,inviting areas to hang out that on our next trips they brought friends . And so did we. We could hike and ski separately or together.
Two years later ,we found the lake and horseback riding. That made for a great Summer/Fall experience. When the "teens" became parents, we found that Spring was a terrific time to meet again at Wintergreen. There is room for all and camps for kids. How much better can it get. And lest I forget, the best kitchen for us all to become chefs and sous chefs. Did I mention that over the years the aesthetic appointments, beautiful furnishings have changed and made our experience there even nicer than the last time. Cannot wait until the next time..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house itself, the Hot tub
Liked least: that we had to leave and go home
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing