Stayed here in February, FREEZING cold outside and nice and warm inside! I came in late evening and the check in clerk was SUPER nice, and was helpful and quick. Rarely do I ever get my free WiFi access code at check in, usually its forgotten by the desk clerk and I have to call down for it...but this friendly lady was ON POINT and gave me all the WiFi info I needed and sent me off to my room.
Newer hotel so the rooms were nice, flat screen TV, nice bathroom and amentities, nothing super special but it passed my test. Comfy bed slept well, ample pillows. WiFi worked great. WARM room when it was freezing and gail force winds outside! The facility itself is very nice, very clean, modern, and friendly staff did not try the bfast but they did have a hot bfast included in my rate. I even got 1pm late check out no problem! A+ Hotel for anyone looking for a nice hotel at a great price...I paid less than $60(incl taxes) for my one night stay...DO UR INTERNET RESEARCH!! good for families, business, couples, etc...Very nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Winchester, VA is located at the north end of town only 2 miles from Interstate 81. Positioned in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, our award-winning hotel offers 81 over sized rooms including 25 suites. With focus on both the business & leisure traveler, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites offers something for everyone. Our hotel offers an indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, fitness center, business center, and the complimentary Express Start breakfast. This Winchester hotel is located 2 miles from the Historic District. Here you can enjoy local eateries such as Cork St. Tavern, Village Square & Violinos, along with museums, galleries and antique shops. We are also within 10 minutes of the Apple Blossom Mall, The Museum of the Shenandoah Valley, George Washington s & Stonewall Jackson Headquarters and Abrams Delight. Within 30 minutes you can take in the splendor of the Shenandoah National Park, Berkley Springs & Harpers Ferry, WV . You can also enjoy rounds of golf at Rock Harbor & Cacapon. If you are on business, this Winchester hotel is only mile from Winchester Medical Center, Trex and SU Pharmacy School. Within 10 minutes of FEMA, FBI Records Division, National Fruit, Crown Cork & Seal, Kraft, Quebecor, Pactiv, Greenbay Packaging, Home Depot & Valley Proteins. Play hard and Stay Smart with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Winchester
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester
- Holiday Inn Winchester
- Winchester Holiday Inn