US$ 108
US$ 93
US$ 107
US$ 112
US$ 102
Sleep Inn & Suites(Winchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 125
US$ 103
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

1,064 results
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanparking lotconvenient locationgreat priceoff the highwaystaff was friendlypetihopfloridamicrowaveexitclerk
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very pleasant staff. Breakfast was very nice also. We stayed here last year on our return trip from Florida and decided to stop here again.The room was spacious and comfortable. We will check in again next year again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I prepaid for the room on a travel website, but at check in my card was authorized an additional $100 for incidentals. I was told it would be refunded. I was real annoyed by this but at that point there was nothing I could do.
The nonsmoking room we reserved was old and in need of updating. I had a musty odor to it the irraitated my sinuses, I think it was the bedding. I almost went to change rooms but decided to put up with it. The heating / AC unit was filthy and looks not to have been cleaned in years.
We had a room at the back of the building directly overlooking RT 81. Very noisy all night long, glad we had earplugs.
Breakfast was nothing special, but better than nothing.
I would never stay at this property again, and urge others to avoid it.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

These folks were very kind, gave me directions to a mechanic who was open late, and helped me get up when I fell. Excellant and refreshing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo