“Alleged manager is nuts”

Honey Butter's Kitchen
Ranked #106 of 425 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A co-worker and I had lunch there like we do every single week. I forgot my debit card and called back asking to pick it up or sending come work to get it . They told me no problem for either one of us, we know you. The lady said just tell them it's in the register and your name. Get there the next day and the "alleged" manager is trying to lecture me good cosuner faith not allowing me to get my debit card. Sfter asking to see the my ID, and the being shocked that it's really my debit card, she decided to have an attitude and attempt to lecture me again. Honey butters food might be okay, but their alleged manager is trash and has an awful attitude.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

After spending the day at Jamestown our family of 11 stopped in for a late lunch early dinner we like to call Linner. I had read the reviews and thought it would be perfect for us.

Pros:
•Hushpuppies are AMAZING!!
•Fries and chicken tenders are also good
•Mashed potatoes taste like grandma made them

Cons:
•Service was SLOW it took us almost 10 mins just to get menus
•Waitress seems like she was put out to have to wait on us
•Burgers were burnt frozen patties that tasted like they came from Costco even though we ordered them medium rare
•food was WAY over priced for 4 kids meals, 2 wraps, 2 burgers and 2 chicken sandwiches was over a 100 dollars.

Never again

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We went because it had been recommended, but we were extremely disappointed. We were there for brunch and found the menu to be very basic and limited. The food was okay, but there wasn’t a lot to eat that was gluten free. I asked could I get my own bread toasted and was quickly refused. The hostess and wait staff were very curt and did not seem like they wanted to be there.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I've been for breakfast and lunch and neither disappointing. The food was good, the staff was very friendly, and the food comes out quick.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We rarely go out for breakfast, but we were out and hungry, and Honey Butter's is at a convenient location. It is actually a fine place for breakfast. I ordered a pancake, 2 eggs, & sausage; my husband had their corned beef hash. I assumed the pancake was a small side pancake, to be the starch instead of toast. It was actually a giant sized pancake, almost the full size of the plate. It was a little too thick and a bit dry for my taste, but buried in syrup, you can hardly tell. Unfortunately, it was not real maple syrup, just corn syrup. The eggs were fine and the sausage was tasty. My husband thought the corned beef hash was ok. He was happy enough because he rarely gets to have it. The decor of the restaurant is casual diner. The service was prompt, and the people there are pleasant.