“Fun and delicious”

Good for: Child-friendly
Virginia
“Fun and delicious”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Different flavors that are all yummy, I tasted some from our group of 9. Not overpriced. Only drawback is the proximity to the railroad tracks....

Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Kettering, United Kingdom
“Best openly-kept secret in town”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

The prices are fantastic on the sno-cones. Lots of fun to visit, I highly recommend it. You pay about half of what you would at some of the ice-cream joints in town. The sno-cones can be stuffed, which means that they have soft served ice cream in the middle, for those who need a dairy fix. The only drawback here is that the parking can been tight, and there is no indoor seating. Outdoor seating can also be limited. Otherwise, a great summer activity.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank JamesDeLacy
Woodcliff Lake
“Awesome mixture of ice and ice cream”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Never had anything like this in NJ/NY - it is a combination of italian ice with soft icecream. I can only think this is a combo of DQ and Rita ice. We read the review and decided to give it a try. Son had the weekly special, tidal wave with pina colada, stuffed snowball. Husband and I had the Bahama mama, daughter had hurricane, all junior size. They were very tasty and delicious - have never tasted anything like these before. I think we are planning to go back again today or tomorrow if time allows - I will be trying the tribe stuffed snowball. My kids are already planning what flavor they will be getting, and this time I am sure they will up the size of the snowball.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank JCL4_jenny
Staten Island, New York
“very good different from other italian ice places”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

we went there expecting Italian( water) ice instead we had shaved ice ... funny thing we recently saw a place in new orleans which served shaved ice with many different flavors on the food network .. very happy with the palce it was fast and friendly serve and the ice flavor was good until we finished it

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank edg1966
“Fantastic :)”
Reviewed 27 May 2011

Where to begin! I live in Williamsburg and tend to go once a week and I absolutly love Sno To Go. Their staff is always so friendly and everything I have ordered has been to the tee! The hot fudge brownie sundae was amazing! The stuffed snoballs have been perfect. I have noticed this year they have 49 flavors to chose from too! If you are visiting williamsburg you have to take a stop by Sno to Go!