“Great Place to Stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jae22015
Mitchellville, Maryland
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I decided that we wanted to go away for a little R&R, We stayed 4 days and 3 nights here. At first I had reservations because I had never heard or seen the property and I booked through an online agent. I have to say, I was EXTREMELY pleased. The grounds were beautiful, the facilities were great, the lodging accommodations far exceeded our expectations. The villas were very spacious yet designed to promote family....In our party there were 7 adults ranging from 18-85years old and one pre-teen. Our accommodations allowed for comfortable sleeping, privacy, accessibility and at the same time, allowed for bonding and social interactions between us. This is a location that we have decided to make our YEARLY family spot!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property grounds
Liked least: The restaurant on site
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing