“Favorite store ever!!”
Review of BlueGreenAqua

BlueGreenAqua
Ranked #30 of 49 Shopping in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: BlueGreenAqua boutique located in the New Town shopping center in Williamsburg, Virginia is your new favorite boutique for trendy and vintage-inspired fashion. We carry the cutest collection of clothing and accessories that are adorable AND affordable! Our clothes range from $20-$50, so come find a great outfit for your vacation!!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We frequent this store constantly! We love the variety of styles and how the owners always keep up with current trends. Every time I wear something from this store I get compliments all day. This is a great store to go to if you like to stand out from the crowd. I love how I find styles I am obsessed with on Pinterest and the next time I go to the store, they have it!! So basically you should shop here and support a local business!!

Date of experience: August 2014

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My daughter recently was introduced to this great addition to New Town. The dresses are adorable and the quality is solid. The owners were very helpful with all her selections. We will be back soon to see their fall collection. Would recommend this store without hesitation!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I recently spent $300 in there and the first time I wore one of the dresses it fell apart. Took it back along with the receipt and the owner would not exchange it. He said he could give me partial store credit. He gave me $20 less than what I had paid; never apologized for the faulty dress; and was actually very rude to my mother & I! Their items are very cute but quality is quite poor as well as their service!

Date of experience: May 2014
5  Thank ABFost
Megan B, Owner at BlueGreenAqua, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2014

Hi!

I want to thank you for shopping at BlueGreenAqua, and I do apologize you had a negative experience. I want to start by saying I am happy you were able to find so many items during your first visit, but I am sorry that the dress you mentioned was a disappointment. I remember when you came to return the dress, as this particular return is memorable to us because Jeff had a tough time determining the best solution. The dress you had issues with had been worn, did not have the tags, did not have the belt that came with it, and was purchased well over 30 days prior. Any one of these details would violate our return policy, meaning we would not be able to offer any type of refund. However, Jeff really wanted to find a solution that was satisfactory despite the policy. So we apologize that you ended up unsatisfied. Additionally, I apologize on his behalf for coming off rude to you and your mother as I can promise you that was not his intent. We want you to know that your review is taken very seriously, and will help us improve our customer service everyday. I very much hope you have enjoyed your other items from our boutique, and would love to have you shop at BGA again!

Thank you!!