“Bought dress there and it fell apart the first time worn!”
Review of BlueGreenAqua

BlueGreenAqua
Ranked #29 of 48 Shopping in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: BlueGreenAqua boutique located in the New Town shopping center in Williamsburg, Virginia is your new favorite boutique for trendy and vintage-inspired fashion. We carry the cutest collection of clothing and accessories that are adorable AND affordable! Our clothes range from $20-$50, so come find a great outfit for your vacation!!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I recently spent $300 in there and the first time I wore one of the dresses it fell apart. Took it back along with the receipt and the owner would not exchange it. He said he could give me partial store credit. He gave me $20 less than what I had paid; never apologized for the faulty dress; and was actually very rude to my mother & I! Their items are very cute but quality is quite poor as well as their service!

5  Thank ABFost
Megan B, Owner at BlueGreenAqua, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2014

Hi!

I want to thank you for shopping at BlueGreenAqua, and I do apologize you had a negative experience. I want to start by saying I am happy you were able to find so many items during your first visit, but I am sorry that the dress you mentioned was a disappointment. I remember when you came to return the dress, as this particular return is memorable to us because Jeff had a tough time determining the best solution. The dress you had issues with had been worn, did not have the tags, did not have the belt that came with it, and was purchased well over 30 days prior. Any one of these details would violate our return policy, meaning we would not be able to offer any type of refund. However, Jeff really wanted to find a solution that was satisfactory despite the policy. So we apologize that you ended up unsatisfied. Additionally, I apologize on his behalf for coming off rude to you and your mother as I can promise you that was not his intent. We want you to know that your review is taken very seriously, and will help us improve our customer service everyday. I very much hope you have enjoyed your other items from our boutique, and would love to have you shop at BGA again!

Thank you!!