“Bistro is the best-o”

Second Street Bistro
Ranked #8 of 424 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Description: Second Street is a Casual Upscale Restaurant marked by a menu full of unique and delicious culinary twists, stunning decor throughout, a comfortable atmosphere, and a fresh upscale vibe unmatched in Williamsburg." Our large menu features local seafood, chicken and steak entrees, handmade burgers, unique Italian dishes, overstuffed sandwiches, kid friendly foods, munchies, fresh soups and salads, extensive wine list, and a relaxed separate bar area for socializing.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My mom and I ate here and the food was outstanding!! We tried he Brussels sprouts, lettuce wraps and 2nd st. Pasta. We were amazed by the food, the service, and prices! The owner Mickey is so friendly, he came right over to greet us and even seated us.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our dinner at Second St.Bistro. We only had main course dinner for four. I had the bison meatloaf and it was a little dry but good. Other enjoyed their food. Nice wine list and beers.

Only negative was waiting asked we use his name on FB cause he gets bonus if his name is used. Sorry no chance.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Second Street is an exceptional Williamsburg restaurant not only for its food but also for its service and atmosphere. I've eaten numerous meals here with family and friends both at brunch on a Sunday morning and dinner on a Saturday evening. Across all of these meals, the consistent thing is that I'm immensely satisfied with my meal, and the server always hits the right mark of present without lingering. John K, my server this past time, was exceptionally good both with his initial table service as well as following up with us throughout the meal. There was a slight mix-up with an order, and as an apology, completely unbidden, John offered a bag of cookies to the whole table. That's the sort of service that happens here. Moreover, the cookies were absolutely delicious. Apology certainly accepted.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Just moved to the area and wanted a place to try out, it was great. Michael R was our server (along with his noble trainee) and both were fantastic, very much attentive but not overbearing. My wife and I both really enjoyed our food. Prices are very reasonable and the food came out quickly. I have no complaints and see us coming back very soon.

Worth noting as well that my wife has celiac, we don't try to make a big deal of it. It came up in conversation and they made a point to note they had a gluten free menu and were very attentive when it came to cross contamination. There is definitely a stigma with the gluten-free thing but it was great having an establishment that didn't meet it with any condescension.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Williamsburg multiple times over the years and this might have been the best meal yet. The service from John K. was amazing and the food was filled with flavor and yet not too heavy. We loved that John was very respectful of our time together and did not rush the meal.

Our party had a variety of items ranging from onion rings to meatball pizza and all of it was exceptional. It is very high quality food and the staff was personable and attentive. We also loved the cakes. We thoroughly enjoyed the carrot and chocolate.

It was the perfect location and meal following a long day at the theme park. Thank you for a superb experience filled with great food.