“Three's Company - Wonderful Meal” 4 of 5 bubbles

Second Street
Ranked #10 of 381 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Second Street is a Casual Upscale Restaurant marked by a menu full of unique and delicious culinary twists, stunning decor throughout, a comfortable atmosphere, and a fresh upscale vibe unmatched in Williamsburg." Our large menu features local seafood, chicken and steak entrees, handmade burgers, unique Italian dishes, overstuffed sandwiches, kid friendly foods, munchies, fresh soups and salads, extensive wine list, and a relaxed separate bar area for socializing.
Herndon, Virginia
“Three's Company - Wonderful Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

We were in Williamsburg for President's Day weekend and decided to try a different restaurant than the usual Pancake House or chain locales. We had been to 2nd Street before and it was good. This visit there were three of us, one being my mother in law and she can be very particular on what she eats. We ordered three different things off of their special 3 for one price menu. My wife got the Bison meatloaf, my mother-in-law ordered Shepards Pie, and I the Shrimp and grits.We all ordered the SOTD which was Brie and Mushroom. It was great - creamy and a wonderful taste. Our entrees arrived shortly there after and were equally as good. All good size portions but more importantly tasted very good. My dish, shrimp and grits was spicey as I like it but not for the person who avoids pepper. The other meals were commented on as the best they had had in a while. Our waitperson was Morgan and she was equally helpful with the menu items and quick to serve and checked on us regularly. All in all a great meal, in a very nice atmosphere. OH - I almost forgot - dessert. We had a to die for SLAB of carrot cake - huge so two us split it, while the third had an upside down apple pie with ice cream. A nice restaurant deserving of more visits!! Check it out if you are in Williamsurg!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Glenside, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy New Year!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

We chose this restaurant because we've been trying to get to it for two years and finally made it. We were not disappointed! We had diner there New Years Eve. The food was excellent and the Special price included everything even dessert! We can't wait to go back!!!

• Visited December 2011
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Great menu, Great food, Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

We came for the first time for a quick valentine lunch. Our server, Alvin, was great and friendly. The menu had a nice selection and our food was delicious.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Melissa was absolutely wonderful! She made date night between my honey and I awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

Enjoyed every second of our experience! We are definately coming here again. All of Melissa's suggestions were right on.

Newcastle, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food, great service, great prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Years ago, my husband and I had a meal at second st. and I remember a fabulous hamburger! Recently, we returned to find a marvelous new decor and menu. We visit Williamsburg about once a year and have tried many restaurants, but I must say that overall this was the best. Nick was our server once and was so accommodating. I have to eat gluten free and he made sure my needs were met. We returned a week later and Holly was our wonderful server. We will request her when we return. My advice is to try Second St.!.

• 4 of 5 bubbles