“Superb servuce”

Williamsburg Premium Outlets
Ranked #27 of 74 things to do in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Williamsburg Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to historic Colonial Williamsburg or Busch Gardens. You're sure to find impressive savings of 25% to 65% all year round.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

What a great time! My wife and I visited the outlets this past weekend. We started at the Coach store first. We were immediately greeted by Becka who told us about the discounts. Service was fantastic. We then went to American outfitters and were greeted by Jen and Stephanie. Fantastic service by both of them. From there, we went to Columbia, under armor. Ale Works, sun glass hut, jockey Le Creuset, and Clark’s. Good time.

Date of experience: September 2018
"shopping experience"
in 8 reviews
"lots of shops"

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

A typical outlet mall spread out in a location which I think is much larger than some malls I’ve been to! I’m not sure how many stores are in there but I found my favorite brand shoe store that I prefer. Additionally, the place is so convenient with the resort I stayed in for a week recently, Marriott’s Manor Club at Ford’s Colony, a 4-5 mile drive. Highly recommended for shopping bargains. Just don’t expect high end designer brands.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We went here for back to school shopping and there wasn't anything they didn't have. The prices were decent for the most part, typical outlet mall. Some stores are not outlets, like American Eagle. There was plenty of parking and it was easy to navigate and a lot of maps posted throughout. I would recommend it as a place to shop.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Oh, my gosh, I felt like a child in a candy shop when I happened upon this gem of a store in the Premium Outlet Mall in Williamsburg, VA.

Do yourself a favor and stop by when you are in the Williamsburg Premium Outlet. If you are a Baby Boomer, it is worth the trip just to reminisce of growing up with Corningware and Corelle products. If you grew up with parents or grandparents who enjoyed Corningware, it is your turn to treat yourself.

When I married in the 1979, I used to ask my family to buy a Corningware piece for me for my birthday or for the holidays. So I owned a vast assortment of bake ware and dishes.

Corningware products were manufactured in 1958. 2018 marks their 60th anniversary. How many products can boast of this accomplishment? How many products still look as good as they did 40, 50, 60 years ago?

Episodes of the 1970's TV hit series The Odd Couple show Felix Unger (played by the late Tony Randall) using a Corningware Blue Cornflower coffee pot. I still have the same coffeepot and the original tea pot, too. Made in America and so it lasts a lifetime.

One of the store employees overheard me telling my son that I owned many vintage pieces. She was interested in everything Corningware so a few days later I returned with several original casserole dishes and also e-mailed photos of the coffee and tea pots. The store employees took photos of the pieces I had and, thank goodness, they were able to sell me some replacement glass lids that I misplaced or broke throughout the years.

I owned the Spice of Life products; my mother had the Cornflower series and my mother-in-law owned dozens of the French White pieces. Unfortunately, I didn't have room for everything I "inherited" so I donated all of the Spice of Life pieces, many of the blue Cornflower pieces and several French White bake ware to local charities.

Employees Misty and Areanna are warm, greet everyone with a smile and are so knowledgeable with their products. I simply cannot put into words how happy I was to shop and meet them.

The store offers so many products that you will not leave empty-handed. It is timeless and truly a part of our American culture. Who doesn't know Corningware???? Start your own family tradition, add pieces to the sets your family needs or stop by to purchase gifts for family and friends.

Thank you, Areanna and Misty, for your help and thank you Corningware/Corelle for making products that last for generations!!!!

1  Thank NewCanaanBetty