“Good shopping!”

Williamsburg Premium Outlets
Ranked #29 of 75 things to do in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Williamsburg Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to historic Colonial Williamsburg or Busch Gardens. You're sure to find impressive savings of 25% to 65% all year round.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

There are so many different stores to choose from! I love shopping here because of the variety! I would definitely recommend stopping by if you are looking for clothes or shoes!!

All reviews
"tommy bahama"
"name brand stores"
"build a bear"

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I am guaranteed to find great items for a great price at this outlet. I particularly visit for the shoe stores, Adidas, Nike, Converse, Under Armour. Pandora and Aeropostale are other stores I am sure to visit for a quick deal on great merchandise as well.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

There’s a good variety of outlets here that range from high end to less expensive brands. The weekend crowds can be hard to navigate but I went at opening on Saturday and it wasn’t bad. We returned at 4:00 and it was a different story. This mall is really spread out so wear comfy shoes or plan to move your car. Once you’re familiar with the stores and layout, it’s easy to find your way around. Similar stores tend to be near to each other. We always make a stop here when we’re in the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

These outlets are great! I found so many of my favorite stores—even some that are not easily found on most outlet malls. We had such a great time shopping and will definitely return next time we’re in Williamsburg