Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 78
US$ 76
Hotels.com
Capt. John Smith Inn(Williamsburg)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 58
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 91
Quality Inn & Suites(Williamsburg)
US$ 68
Best Western Williamsburg Historic District(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
US$ 336
US$ 298
1,089 results
All reviewsmini golfgame roomsper dayparking passsales pitchactivity feeindoor pooltennis courtstime sharefree arcademovie theaterbusch gardensbedroom unitcolonial williamsburgactivity centerdaily feewasher and dryer
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a time-share type property where owners may rent out their unit/share to people like me. I did this, booking the trip on a third-party site. Check in was a 2-step process. First, we met with a nice woman who checked us into our room, then, to get our parking pass, we needed to speak to another person, who were the sales team. While I started politely by telling them that I was not interested in anything for free, all I wanted was to get the parking pass, they told me they had to complete their due diligence and make me certain offers before I could have my parking pass. Then the sell came for hat this style of vacationing is. I very quickly raised my voice and told them I was going to park my car in front of my unit and to bring me the parking pass when they finished talking to no one. The person got the message and gave me the pass. It was terrible that it had to get that far. The person in front of me had come for a "free weekend" and was going to a presentation for discounted theme park tickets. I get that, it is a choice you make. I was not. I had not come here for anything free, I paid for my room and wanted to just go enjoy it. Other than this problem, the place is fantastic. Clean rooms, a great pool outside. The indoor pool was small, but nice. Mini golf was clean and fun. Fire pit with smores for $5 was a hit with the kids. The game room was great and games were free. I loved the place. Too bad the hard sell turned me off. Anyway, good luck if you come here, and be prepared for a fight if you are not interested in hearing a timeshare sell.

Room Tip: No elevators, so ask for a room where you want to walk to, 3 floor buildings. Also, ask for an upgrade.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mike F
Judy H, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Kingsgate, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This resort is well maintained. Has a good variety of recreational programs and amenities and is well located. But our one bedroom unit was very small. Barely enough room, by moving furniture around, to sit and eat. And no food preparation area. The sales pitch is horrible. Very high pressure and much longer than we were told. Do not let them talk you in to attending the sales pitch. Otherwise the resort itself is nice

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank darshar
Judy H, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Kingsgate, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your mixed feedback. We're sorry your stay was not perfect but will follow up on the items you mentioned. We hope to welcome you back to our resort very soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The property had a lot of different things to do to include activities for kids. The area is perfect taking other day trips around the area. Would have given it a 5th star but sitting through sales pitch for 90 minutes turned in to 4 long high pressure hours. Next time we will not take the bait.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money for a 2 bedroom if you have kids.
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
1  Thank 212chato
Judy H, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Kingsgate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our resort! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Similar price to hotels in the are with so much more to offer. Large two-bedroom condo was spacious, clean and well equipped. Check in was simple and quick. No need to fear the sales tactics, it was an easy "no, thank you" and they moved on.
Location is close to restaurants and convenience stores. Quick drive to historic Williamsburg and 15 minutes to Busch Gardens.
The weather was chilly, but kids still enjoyed the outdoor, heated pool. Mini golf, arcade would have been nice but we were had other things scheduled for a 3 night trip.

Room Tip: Buildings closest to activities.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Judy H, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Kingsgate, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Wyndham Kingsgate

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Very good accommodations at a good rate. They try to up sell the Williamsburg attractions after initial check in. Just say "all I want is to get to my room, now" and they will leave you alone. Room with king or queen bed, full kitchen and two flat screen tvs was only $139.

Stayed: March 2018
Judy H, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Kingsgate, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018