Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Williamsburg(Williamsburg)
America's Inn(Williamsburg)
View Hotel
Capt. John Smith Inn(Williamsburg)
1,140 results
All reviewsseafare restaurantrichmond roadbusiness centerclean hotelfront desk staffwithin walking distancebusch gardenswould stay here againfood for thoughtoutlet mallbreakfast buffetconvenient locationnice stayshort drivewafflesgreat place to staywilliam and mary
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This hotel is near Williamsburg and located on a road with many eating and shopping establishments near by. Staff is friendly and professional. The king suite has a sleeping area with a confortable bed and a large living/work area with a full size sofa/pullout bed. The room has a micro wave, refrigerator and two flat screen TVs. Microwavable food is sold in the pantry in the lobby along with sundry items, snacks and beverage including wine and beer. Hot cooked to order breakfast is available for about $8. Parking is free.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WorldtravelerB
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Williamsburg for a kids soccer tournament. This hotel is up to date, clean and has everything you need. It is well located and many places nearby to eat and close to great shopping. I was greeted by the friendly front desk staff upon arrival and our visit was very pleasant. The hotel staff allowed the kids to have fun, but kept control so not to spoil the visit of other guests. I look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I can be picky when staying at a hotel and will point out every fault where there is one. That said, I really have no complaints about this place. It's not luxurious, but most importantly, it is clean and obviously well-managed, and the staff is friendly. Internet is free, but breakfast is not, although they have free coffee & tea in the morning, as well cookies (I think it was chocolate chips and another kind).

Use of the business center is free, where you can print something out if you have to. I can't remember if they had one or two computers, but I remember being out of luck when I wanted to use it because someone else was using it, so if they had 2 computers, one was broken.

There are restaurants within walking distance, and room service is available from the Seafare restaurant. Our only negative experience was with the restaurant. The fish smelled unfresh, and my husband said it was extremely salty, and part of the order was wrong, so my husband sent it back. I think this restaurant is its own entity, but I put it part of this review since room service is offered in conjunction with this restaurant. It is actual room service, not like delivery packed in to-go containers.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
hgiwilliamsburg, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you writing a review about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I visited the Hilton Garden Inn in Williamsburg last week as part of a work trip through Virginia. I was the last person to arrive in the evening and was greeted by name at the front desk, which was a nice touch.

I arrived late and left early so I didn't see much, but the room was very comfortable and the tv was nice. The internet was pretty slow, but this is typical in more and more hotels. Thankfully I didn't have to stay too long!

I had meetings the next day in Williamsburg and found that I was very close to the city center. A great stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you writing a review about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.I am sorry that you experienced a slow internet service while staying with us. I will be looking into that matter.It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

No complaints here. It's what you would expect from a Hilton...clean, well-priced for the amenities received. It's located off Richmond Road, which has everything you'd ever want to eat and is close to Colonial Williamsburg, William & Mary College and shopping.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple