“Truly amazing”
Review of Williamsburg Inn

Williamsburg Inn
Ranked #1 of 73 Hotels in Williamsburg
Reviewed 16 May 2012

This hotel has so much charm and history. The service was fabulous from the staff that greeted us upon arrival to the front desk to the door man. The rooms were charming and so well maintained. They paid attention toe very detail. This is one of my favorite hotels anywhere and I travel quite a bit for work. Defintely a place to stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank bizziebtraveler
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

We spent two weekends in Williamsburg for my daughter to tour William and Mary and stayed in colonial houses run by the Inn that are right on the DOG street in Colonial Williamsburg. The location of the one we stayed in was superb (same one both times)---walked right our the front door to the Walter Raleigh Tavern and just steps to the King's Arms and Chownings. An easy, pretty walk to the college and all the considerable amenities of the Inn at our disposal. All four of us agreed that we had the best sleep of our lives in those beds---the mattresses? Pillows? Both? Our room service breakfasts were delivered fast and hot. The price was incredibly reasonable---considering we could walk right into the gorgeous spring weather in the colonial area. I can't recommend these highly enough!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank RamblerReston_VA
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I first visited Williamsburg & the fabulous Williasburg Inn when I was 17...I'm now 67, & it's still the Best after all these years. When you want the best, you go to the best...fabulous antiques, great food in the restaurants...hey dress-up in the Colonial garb, you'll feel like a "1700's" local & you'll look great. It helps to make some else's vacation experience a little richer.

Room Tip: Every room is a "good" room & the furnishings are the very best...your budget determin...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gunther1431
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Beautiful and spacious. We even had our own patio. The service was great!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2012

My girlfriends and I wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of NYC so we headed down to good old Colonial Wililamsburg (CW) for a quick weekend getaway. As an alum of William and Mary, I'm not so used to being a tourist in CW. Let me just say...I would come back any day as a "tourist" and will always look to the Williamsburg Inn for my hotel needs. They are the absolute best!

We arrived mid-morning (10:00 am) and the staff greeted us at the front door and directed us to check-in. While our room wasn't ready (no surprise, it's 10 am!) they went ahead and checked us in and took our cell phone number so they could call us as soon as it was available. They hooked us up with a listing of special events for the weekend as well as a ticket for a free gift which could be picked up on CW grounds. My friends and I freshened up, purchased our "length of stay" passes for Colonial Williamsburg (what a deal), and were on our way. Just a few hours later we received a call letting us know our room was ready.

We stayed at the Providence Hall portion of the Inn and it was fantastic! A super spacious room with two queen beds, a small dining room table, full couch, and a glorious bathroom. Everything was super clean and comfortable. We even had a little patio area with a table and two chairs looking out on the woods.

The next morning my girlfriends and I were a bit sleepy and it was raining outside. Instead of trekking out for breakfast and coffee, we decided to order room service. Two of us ordered a traditional american meal with eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon and such. The other two ordered fruit plates with yogurt. All were amazing and arrived in less than 30 minutes from when we placed or order! We opened up the patio, listened to the rain roll by, and enjoyed our breakfast in our little home away from home.

A fantastic weekend at the Inn...I would go go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends