“Pleasant surprise” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #97 of 381 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

We chose this restaurant because of the large number of people inside (figured it was good) and didn't realize it was a restaurant chain. We don't have Carrabba's on the West Coast. The wait was almost an hour, but we got our buzzer and went next door to the candle store. The time passed quickly.

What a pleasant surprise we had at this restaurant! The service was top notch, the menu had lots to choose from, and our food was wonderful. I had the seafood cannolini, and my husband had the pasta pescatore. They couldn't have been better. The wine list was varied as well. Everything was done to perfection with the food served piping hot.

Can't wait to go to a Carrabba's again and try some more dishes.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

New York City, New York
“Who Knew? Great Can Come From a Chain Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

The food is really good here. As a New Yorker who has been to a let of really good Italian restaurants, this was a pleasant surprise. I tried Carrabba's a couple years ago in Orlando with my family and it was good. My daughters remembered it and when we saw it in Williamsburg, they wanted to check it out.

Definitely try the seafood cannolini and chicken parmesan. It does get crowded so be prepared.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Salisbury
“Excellent italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

We eat dinner at this restaurant 10 times a year when visiting Williamsburg. This is a formula/franchise restaurant but it feels like a family owned grill. The food and staff are exceptional and they go out of their way to make sure you're happy. I like the chicken dishes and my wife normally get's Pasta Weesy. My children gravitate to spaghetti and ravioli. They don't have veal parmasean on the menu and I inquired and they cooked it up special for me. Fantastic! I've visited other Carrabba's and was not that impressed. The management of this location is doing a wonderful job!

Visited April 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
“It's a chain resturant, but a good one.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

One of the better Italian chains in Williamsburg. There are a number of other good local options for Italian, but if you want a good stand by (or are on that side of town), then is a fine choice.

Visited March 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Quick service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

Although I love Italian food, I haven't found any good Italian food in chain restaurants. However, I really liked the Pasta Carabba - a nice tagliatelli with a light alfredo sauce with grilled chicken and peas and mushrooms. The pasta tasted homemade and the sauce was very good - not that thick pasty alfredo sauce I've had in other places. Hubby had the mezzaluna ravioli stuffed with chicken, spinach and ricotta and he enjoyed it as well.

Visited March 2012