Just returned from 2 nights at Kingsmill with my daughters (6 and 8 yrs old). My husband took my son camping, so wanted to do something special. Wonderful facility with well kept grounds, walking distance amenities, clean and well run. My girls loved the indoor and outdoor pools and the playground. I loved the wonderful soy lattes at The Mill, the view of the James River, and the proximity to Colonial Williamsburg and other nice restaurants/etc. Regatta's was so-so, but the breakfast at The Bray was excellent (kids loved it) and the service was great! Hoping to go back again for a longer stay and use more of the facility (gym, spa, etc), just didn't have time. We stayed in building 16 in a 2 bedroom. The bathrooms were beautiful, kitchen could use an uplift soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg