The one-bedroom condo is very small. The property was renovated from a hotel into condos, so ours was just two hotel rooms combined. This gives an awkward layout to the floorplan and placement of doors and light switches. The furniture and decor are first-rate. Didn't have much interaction with the staff, so I can't really comment on them. The desk clerks I spoke with were pleasant enough but not particulary helpful. The location of the property is very convenient to all the popular attractions and some good eating places (The Seafare & Plaza Azteca). There is a nicely equipped fitness room on the lower level with a scale so you can keep on eye on the lbs from all the good eating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Choice for Your Williamsburg Vacation Getaway Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions such as Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. Accommodations at our Williamsburg, VA hotel range from cozy studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, queen sleeper sofas, separate living and dining areas, satellite TVs with DVD players and full baths with jetted tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel