This is your basic hotel, clean rooms, great location. We stayed on the fifth floor, no smoke smells there. You will hear the trains at night. Nice size room. Very nice at the front desk, helpful and answered all questions. Walking distance to shops and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located near shopping, dining and sightseeing options, the Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic is a recently refreshed hotel that provides an unbeatable starting point for your next family getaway. History lovers can spend the day at Colonial Williamsburg or Jamestown, and then return to the hotel for a swim in the indoor pool. Need to touch base with the office? Free Wireless High-Speed Internet is available. Each night, guests sleep well in the 122 updated rooms with comfortable bedding and convenient amenities like cable TV and coffeemakers. • Enjoy shopping at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets, less than two miles away. • Stay connected with in-room Free Wireless High-Speed Internet. • Walk to nearby restaurants like The Old Mill Pancake House, The Fireside Chophouse. • Kids love the indoor pool, which allows for swimming year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Central Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Central Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn