This Marriott property is part of a very large, award-winning planned development community. The units offer a quite experience nestled in a nature friendly mix of golf courses and beautifully landscaped 4,000 sq. ft. private homes.
This was our second one week stay at the Manor Club. The first visit was with our now adult children some years ago. This property is located a reasonable distance from all of the historic sites, premium outlet shopping, as well as Busch Gardens and Water Country. It was great the first time with our children - multiple outdoor pools, an indoor pool and enough onsite activities. This time, it was great for a middle-aged couple to enjoy a rainy week of relaxation. The temperature ranged to allow us to comfortably enjoy the screened in porch, but also spend time in front of the gas fireplace.
Because it rained so much, we got well acquainted with the staff in the activities area. There is a very nice onsite movie theater (about 20 seats - be on time) where we watched War Horse, The Descendants, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and We Bought a Zoo this week. We also did Pilates, Yoga, played Name That Tune, etc.
There are two hard tennis courts that get the attention you would expect in an avid golfing community, which is very little (some cracks, both courts in need of center straps). They are lighted and play can be arranged until late night.
This property has two sections - The Manor Club and its sequel. Re: two bedrooms - both sides are really nice. The original 2s are villas that have more floor space and a killer 150 s.f. kitchen with granite countertops, wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. In the sequel you still get the appliances, but it is a galley kitchen with laminated cabinets and formica counters. The one advantage of the sequel is the master bedroom has a spa tub large enough for two adults to relax - the original property has a standard sized jacuzzi tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Villas set in Ford's Colony community; minutes away from Williamsburg, Busch Gardens & Water County USA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Manor Club At Ford`s Colony Hotel Williamsburg
- Marriotts Manor Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Williamsburg
- Marriott Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Marriott
- Marriotts Manor Club Fords Colony