All reviews best westerns front desk cracker barrel western hotels skyline drive the blue ridge parkway great place to stay indoor pool comfortable beds convenient location stay there again hot breakfast cookies very nice stay easy access waffles breakfast room
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent facility, excellent staff, excellent location, excellent stay. This is probably the best Best Western that I have visited.
The central location to Luray Caverns, Monticello, Shenandoah valley and Skyline Drive was my reasonable for choosing this Best Western.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I used this BW Plus at the end of my road trip of the Blue Ridge Parkway from NC to VA. It is fine; it is just larger and less personal than some of the smaller regular BW properties I tend to frequent. Going solo, my needs are basic. The rooms are very nice and I was given one on the ground floor close to the front. Breakfast was fine and up to the usual BW Plus standards with hot eggs and sausage and a lot of continental offerings. There are multiple restaurants nearby, within walking distance. Dave Saunders, Los Angeles

Room tip: Ground floor is close to the parking lot in the front
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
GMResponds, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank You! We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. It was very clean and staff, especially Corey, were very helpful. I will be making trips to Bridgewater College in the future and I would stay hear again. The room was very clean and several nice restaurants in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Great! I am so happy to hear you had a nice stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Large room, very nice bathroom, extremely clean Very convenient parking. Everyone was very friendly and especially the cleaning staff, made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was very good I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We've stayed at this hotel since it had opened, and this last trip I noticed the quality has gone down a little as the hotel is starting to show wear. I had noticed the air conditioning vents were dirty, the carpet made our socks dirty, the cleaning staff failed to replenish coffee cups, tissues one day. Our room wasn't cleaned one day and we had to inform the front desk. And I feel the breakfast area needs improvement.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your input. I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations. I will address your concerns immediately. Please contact me at the hotel if you have a chance as I would like to learn more about this.