Stayed here while working due to an evening meeting in Charlottesville. The hotel over all was nice and clean. Our room had a dirty dust rag left in the room which was a little off putting. The heat/air wasn't working the best, it was too hot, or too cold, but could not get an in-between that was comfortable. The most upsetting experience for us was the children. Now while we do not hold the hotel accountable for other's actions, my opinion is that the hotel should have rules, and enforce them as necessary. First, I would have loved to have gotten in the pool after a long day, but it was over run by children, even late at night. Again, not the hotels fault, but unsupervised children in a pool horse playing and acting up? So off to bed about 10 pm while trying to relax and get to sleep as I needed to be up early and get to work. The noise (from other rooms) was unbearable, even with the fan running (as fan was the only thing that attempted to keep the room comfortable). We were on the end of the hall with the vending machines, and I had to go out into the hall and tell the children to stop running, shouting and making so much noise as others were trying to rest. I did this after at least 30 minutes of aggravation; it was not as impulsive thing as I consider myself a very patient person. The children did listen, and I did not report it to the front desk, but again, shouldn't this fall on parents, and the on the hotel to enforce common decency. In closing, I just wish that there were hotels that were children free, as I'd stay there 100% of the time. I gave this hotel 3 star as average accounting cost and aggravations I may or may not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED in 2017! Our 100% non-smoking & pet-friendly hotel offers updated, spacious guest rooms with flat screen TVs, microwaves & mini-refrigerators. We feature an array of amenities including a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, an indoor heated saltwater pool, & a fitness center. Our hotel is located 5 minutes away from the Blue Ridge Parkway & Skyline Drive. Situated in the heart of Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley, the fall foliage in the mountains is the perfect backdrop for a romantic getaway. The nearby Wintergreen Resort offers the area’s best skiing & golfing and Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello is also within a short drive of our Waynesboro hotel. We’re a favorite for those in town visiting the numerous wineries, other historic sites or the University of Virginia. Consider our hotel as a convenient stopping point on the way to Virginia beaches, Williamsburg and Washington DC. Reserve your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waynesboro Inn And Suites Conference Center
- Waynesboro Inn & Hotel Waynesboro
- Best Western Waynesboro Hotel
- Waynesboro Best Western