“Great food and service at a good price ”

El Puerto Mexican & Grill
Ranked #20 of 103 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I've eaten there 3 times, once with my wife, then with my wife and daughter and solo this week. None of us were disappointed. Good salsa and chips with hot salsa bottles on the side for those who want more heat. The Caritas burrito was large and delicious. This week I had the Carnitas dinner. Massive plate that included some guacamole, sour cream and Pico de gallo. The Carnitas were perfect and the rice and beans yummy as always. I think it cost $11 plus tax and service and there were enough leftovers for a second meal. Staff was friendly on each visit.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Food and service were great, as always. We have always enjoyed eating here. On this visit, we had intended on getting a quick burger, but we saw the sign and thought "much better than a burger"

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017

First time I ate here and loved it! I wish I lived in this area because I would definitely become a repeat customer! The wait staff was friendly and made sure that everything was going well. Ate their for lunch, so I know that dinner would be great! Next time that I'm traveling through the area, I will make it a point to stop and eat at that restaurant again!! By the way, one of the cleanest restaurant that I have been to!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Our favorite Mexican restaurant! Mole Ranchero and Shrimp Fajita Nachos are terrific. Delicious salsa packs a kick. Excellent service EVERY time. We live between Wboro and Cville and go here for Mexican every time.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This Mexican restaurants offers a variety of choices for vegetarians. We were greeted promptly and served chips and salsa immediately. Our server was polite and efficient. The beer was served in a frosty mug, and our food was hot, tasty, and well-prepared. The vegetable quesadilla was loaded with mushrooms and cheese. The restaurant was clean and lively, and the prices were reasonable

Date of visit: April 2017