“Ichi ban!”

Osaka III
Ranked #12 of 103 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My lady and I finally decided on Osaka III after a bit of looking at Waynesboro restaurants I knew. I called about reservations and was told they were not needed. They weren't, but the very nicely decorated dining area did have several parties both large and small. Attentive service came quickly and our drink orders soon arrived. We played between the Crab Rangoon or the vegetable tempura as an appetizer and ordered the crab rangoon - four rangoons and a slightly sweet dipping sauce. We both ordered the Hibachi house shrimp - which were small to medium with rice and vegetables with a small salad as a first course. This also came with a dipping sauce which was unknown to me, but quite good. All in all we had a very good meal with a pleasant and attentive server. I'm sure we will be back and will spread the word among the Fishburne communiy,
BTW, the menu is extensive, though it lacks description - for instance the difference between udon and soba.
Bonzai!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We had the granddaughters and they wanted something different for dinner. We had a coupon so we decided to try Osaka. This was a week night and it wasn't very crowded. I ordered hibachi beef. My wife had Hibachi chicken. I really liked the flavor of both and the portions were generous. 1 granddaughter didn't want her sushi and I had never had sushi, so I gave it a go. I was impressed. I know thst we will be going back and I am thinking that I may try some of the other sushi. I would highly recommend trying Osaka.

1  Thank Wayne Carol F
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We have been eating here for several years on a regular basis. We try other sushi places in Augusta County, but keep returning to Osaka. A little cheaper than nearby Silk Road, and a lot more quiet and traditional. For a bar and sushi, go to Silk Road. For a fun bar, try Fishin Pig nearby. For sushi, Japanese food, tea, wine or beer, you can not do better than Osaka around here.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We always know that when we go to Osaka, we will get quick and friendly service and a very tasty meal. They are a credit to Asian cuisine. Also their prices are the best bargain in the valley.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Always great tasting food. Nice portion sizes and fast service one of the best restaurants in Waynesboro. Lunch menu is very reasonably priced.