“Delivery ”
Review of Waterloo Cafe

Waterloo Cafe
Ranked #53 of 95 Restaurants in Warrenton
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We finally found a good Chinese restaurant & to make it even better they deliver to our area . Good price, good food , quick delivery, Thank you Waterloo cafe

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed take out with friends. Good kung pao chicken, Thai drunken noodles with beef, human pork and broccoli chicken. I didn't care for the crab rangoon, but everyone has different tastes. The helpings were plentiful and deliscious. I'm already looking forward to trying other dishes from their menu. I am also happy to report that they deliver which is an added bonus in our neck of the woods.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

The last three or four times I've gone home to visit my parents, I've bought us all dinner from this place, and my dad (a picky eater) has remarked each time that it's some of the best Chinese food he's eaten. That noted, it's not all that expensive, either. I usually pick up like three dinner entrees (for instance Kung Pao Chicken, General Tso's Chicken, and Beef and Broccoli) and the cost is about $30-35 after tax. And that usually lasts a few meals... so, I'd recommend giving it a try -- it's way better than China Jade, for example.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

This place looks like a dive inside - basic tables and chairs, no real decor. They are tucked in a corner in the shopping center. Mostly takeout, which, during our Friday visit was consistent. I've eaten there before, mostly takeout and for me, it's worth the 30 minute trip back home as the food is consistently excellent. The food came on large white plates, beautifully arranged, which was a shock considering everything else. And it was delicious! Sodas are served by the can, so water or tea is a much better value. And from a past order, I can say that their pad thai was horrible, but that is the only bad dish I've ever had from this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Food was good and fast- great takeout place. Highly recommended by a friend, my kids love takeout chinese and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal.