US$ 118
Hampton.com
US$ 113
US$ 180
US$ 146
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I was traveling with my mother from Florida and arrived around midnight. All other hotels we tried were booked so we ended up here. I thought with the Howard Johnson name we would be safe! Our room just reeked of urine, I honestly could not exadggerate this it was awful but after driving from Florida and checking eight previous hotels we were exhausted and tried to make it work.

I couldn't get the lights to work only the bathroom one so I had to use my cell phone flashlight. Stepping over the white spots on the floor (turns my stomach to think what this could be) I pulled back the covers to the bed and it was covered in blood stains and pubic hair. This is by far the grossest thing I've ever seen in a hotel room. I have attached photos.

This is unacceptable! When travelers get a room for the night they want a clean safe place! Urine blood and pubic hair is absolutely disgusting.

We were moved to another room that smelled strongly of cigarette smoke, the hallways smelled like cigarettes and marijuana and the door wouldn't lock we had to use the deadbolt to keep it shut. I had a shower in the morning and the drain was backed up. There was an almost empty roll of toilet paper and no tissues. The heater didn't work and we nearly froze because there also wasn't enough blankets.

If I were ever In the situation I were stuck in that town again I would sleep in my car. This place needs new ownership and major fixing if it is even possible to get the urine smell out. Howard Johnson should remove their name.
I am horrified I had to have mother stay with me in such a dump

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I typically stay at one of the other brand name hotels. Choose this one due to it was local to the job. Needs a lot of work and they need to note it better that the back parking lot is not accessible to trailers. Thankfully they weren't full and I was able to turn the trailer back around with some maneuvering or I would of had to back it back out which would of been a pain in the *** in the dark. Also,, THEY "DON'T DO COTS"

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel to anyone it is very clean very friendly the staff was great I'll give it a 5-star rating and Adrian and Nycole were very helpful and polite. They helped with wifi and switched my room so I'd be more comfortable.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo