“Best Thai food and REALLY GOOD pad thai”

Faang Thai Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2016

if you want a relaxing evening dinner or an elegant lunch this is your place. It's a casual restaurant but they pull out all the stops in atmosphere, table setting and the food!! We've tried Thai food that have claimed to be authentic but this one "takes the cake". Try the Faang sampler as all the appetizers in this are unbelievable. I could've made a meal of these and the sauces were delightful. Tried the Siam beef and Chili Basil with chicken...good choices. Also, their authentic dessert of mango with sticky rice is very tasty...

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I visit this place almost every time I am in Warrenton. It is quiet, the staff is nice and the food is very good. The spring rolls are a must if you dine here.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Funny that I'll start a review with "get new carpet" as I've reviewed this place prior and I DO enjoy the food I've had. BUT, if a place has no pride to keep the place clean where diners (guests) eat, then you have to wonder what the out of sight kitchen looks like! In a restaurant, "cleanliness is Godliness;" too many horror stories of friends getting food illnesses when eating out.

I should have taken a picture of the floors and hopefully the owners will read this and take action as I'm writing it off from here on out; There are just too many other good Thai restaurants in the area. Come on owners--you do a good business so have some pride in what your place looks like inside!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Has a business lunch at Faang a week ago. Ordered the lunch Pad Thai with Shrimp and shared a Fresh Roll starter with my lunchmate. The fresh roll was excellent and had a surprising taste. Fresh indeed. The Pad Thai was perfectly made and was substantial for a lunch main course. I passed on the dessert. My colleague had the Mango and Sticky Rice. I was informed it was fresh tasting and satisfying. I've eaten here several times in the past few years and have never been disappointed. Faang has a bar area separate from the dining room and outside seating when the weather permits. There is ample parking nearby. This is a popular go-to restaurant and is highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Faang has progressively raised their prices to the place that their lunch prices should be dinner prices. The food is good but the price overshadows the the taste.

1  Thank Donna S