“SAD TO SEE IT CLOSE”
Review of Jason's Pizza & Subs - CLOSED

Jason's Pizza & Subs
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 27 February 2016

This little hot spot was a great treasure. The owners Kathy & Mike Pollard were so sweet and friendly. I am so sad that their health is causing them to close this little oasis. My best to them and hopes that they can BEAT CANCER!

2  Thank petsrgolden

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Our group of 10 arrived a little before dark. They seated all of us at one table. We all had subs and burgers with the usual sides. The server was very friendly and took very good care of us. She joked with us and even got in a few shots at the ones that deserved them, but it was all in fun. She seemed to genuinely enjoy waiting on us, I know I enjoyed her bantering with a few that were bantering with her. It was a very fun time there.

The food was great and the service was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to go there again if I ever get back to that area.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

this is a little restaurant in Bath Co that the owner really cares if you have good food, good service and truly full when you leave. the pizza is so good we are spoiled from eating here

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Absolutely love going in here whenever we take a road trip up to Bath or Highland County. The food is to die for, service is always friendly and I could not ask for a better atmosphere. Love it. Have had their subs, a pizza, and desserts and nothing has ever failed to please.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This is the best pizza place in town. Great food! Love the cheese bread it's my favorite. They also have great burgers. They have a great staff and they are always very clean. The location is a little out of the way but it's well worth it!