All reviewslong term stayweek stayfull size fridgerecommend this hotelhome away from homeenjoyed my staystayed hereroom servicefront deskstovepanstvamenitiesdryerhousekeeping
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I had to stay two nights as my apartment was being torn up due to water issues. This is where the management company selected. It might be extended stay, it might have a kitchenette, just bring all your cooking and eating utensils from home. There was a double bed and two meeting room type chairs. Not a suite or comfy chair at all. Not a glass or fork or pot in the place. Cost $50 more for these items. Fewer amenities than a hotel. No coffee pot or hair dryer. No hand towel, just bath towel and wash cloth. The top mattress slid off the bed when you sat on it. I could never figure out the WiFi, but could have been operator error. I only give it a Poor instead of Terrible rating because the staff were pleasant.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Evan V, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at the WoodSpring Suites in Virginia Beach. I want to apologize that your stay was not what you had hoped it would be. I am happy to hear my team made your stay with us more pleasant. If you give us another opportunity myself and my team would love to make your future stay more memorable.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Specifically got to work with Keike and she was incredibly willing and helped me out SO much!! After a crazy long drive it was such a relief to be welcomed by such kind people! Since then its just been one pleasant interaction after another.

Room Tip: second and third floors are the quietest!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Brigitta H
Evan V, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Brigitta H.,

Thank you very much for your recent review of the WoodSpring Suites here in Virginia Beach. It is amazing to hear that our team members are going above and beyond to deliver a memorable stay!

Respectfully,

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Myself and 8 co workers stayed at this location, it was very clean and comfortable. Very inexpensive for the Virginia Beach area. We will be going back to this facility for additional business trips in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mverbeek1954
Evan V, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you very much for recent review of the WoodSpring Suites in Virginia Beach. It is great to hear that you had an amazing stay with us and we look forward to your future reservation.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Nothing too fancy here, just the basics, but for the price it's an excellent value. The cheerful, friendly service from the staff is quite refreshing. I stayed for three weeks and was quite happy with everything.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway to avoid the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Andrew G
Evan V, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for your great review of the Virginia Beach WoodSpring Suites. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff made such a great impression throughout your stay. We truly strive to provide a service that is simple done better. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The receptionist jasmine was great! She handled our situation very well and was very resourceful! We had trouble with our rooms and she tooth great care of it! She’s great! I would come here every chance I get

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maria S
Evan V, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your recent review of the Virginia Beach Woodspring Suites. We are very happy to hear Jasmine was able to resolve the situation that you all encountered. We hope we see you again very soon!