Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa
Barclay Towers Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 184
US$ 180
Turtle Cay Resort(Virginia Beach)
US$ 215
US$ 261
US$ 252
GardenInn.com
US$ 187
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 204
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St)(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$ 310
US$ 281
  • Pool
All reviewsbed and breakfasthot tubapple dumplingamazing weekendfire pitgreat hostsfresh fruitour honeymoonevery morninga wonderful stayphilbnbfireplacewedding
Reviewed 13 July 2010

This was our first stay at a B&B. The Country Villa Inn is a beautiful, relaxing place.
Petie and Phil could not have been more warm and welcoming. We felt at home the minute we walked through the door. Our room was spotless and very tastefully decorated. Words do not adequately describe how delicious each breakfast was. We hope to return to see Petie and Phil and enjoy their wonderful hospitality again soon.

Sally and John
Pittsburgh, PA

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2010

Petie and Phil customized and prepared a wonderful breakfast for our 25th wedding getaway, The cozy fire place and the lovely soaking tub were wonderful after a day visiting the beach. We look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2010

My husband surprised me for my Birthday with a romantic stay at "Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa". He worked out all the little details with Petie, and I felt very much loved and pampered on my Birthday. When we entered the Emily room, it was like a little piece of heaven...the rose petals shaped like a heart on the bed, roses, Birthday balloons, homemade card welcoming us, and the most delicious homemade cookies to be eaten.The room itself was decorated so beautifully, that I didn't want to leave the room! This was just the start of a pampering and fun weekend.

Petie and Phil made us feel so welcomed in their beautiful home, and we very much enjoyed our surroundings.Conversation flowed so easily, that we felt like we knew Petie for many years. Petie is a warm and thoughtful host, and it shows in all she does. And if you want pampering, this is the place to be!

Later that day, my husband surprised me with one of their spa treatments. I experienced an amazing massage from Yvonne. In one word, "WOW!!!" I've never experienced such a therapeutic and relaxing massage.Yvonne has gifted hands to work your body into complete relaxation. ("Thank you Yvonne!")

It was dinner time and our hosts recommended a place called "Outerbanks". The food there was very delicious, and the fish was fresh. We think it was one of the best places to eat at Virginia Beach. Petie and Phil sure do know where the good places are.

Later that night we enjoyed the Emily room and all it's luxuries. And we received a well rested sleep in a comfortable bed. In the morning, we enjoyed our gourmet breakfast in front of their large window. The homemade breakfast appealed to our eyes as well as our palate.It was one of the most delicious breakfast we had! My husband and I especially favored the french toast.(Petie we hope you do publish a cookbook!)

Anyways, our stay was one of the most special memories we took back to Madison, WI. If we are ever down in Virginia again, it would be great to stay here again!!! Petie and Phil are wonderful hosts...pampering really is their business!

Thanks you two!!! We had the most fun time!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tomastravelers
Reviewed 5 May 2010

The rooms at the Villa are well maintained, cozy and large at the same time. Our room included a jet bath and both a pool and jacuzzi are available. ( We didn't use either since it was cold. ) Everything is well maintained and there is a large dining area with a large assortment of teas available 24/7.

The 3 course breakfasts made by Peetie and Phil are amazing, delicious and are customized to your tastes. Words can't even begin to describe how filing and tasteful they are.

The Villa isn't too far from the beach and other local attractions either.

Simply put, our stay was amazing and we can't wait to return!

Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2010

My husband and I decided to spend our third anniversary in VA Beach and it was the best decision ever. Petie and Phil were the best! We felt like family. Our room was gorgeous, and I loved the jacuzzi tub. The breakfast each morning was scrumptious. It will be hard to find a better mexican omelet. And the stuffed french toast was so awesome that my husband said it was the best food that he had ever had. We will most definitely be back again. The last thing is the location. We were so close to everything. Only a 10-15 minute ride to the beach, parks, and restaurants. We absolutely adore the Country Villa.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple