“Best B&B in Virginia Beach!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Virginia Beach
Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa
Reviewed 22 June 2012

This was such a beautiful place, so nicely decorated and comfortable. Petie and Phil are so personable and friendly and their attention to detail and tailoring to our personal tastes for breakfast was impressive. Petie's cookies are hands down the best ever! Also, the massages my boyfriend and I got were amazing! Beth was my therapist and was so attentive to what my muscles needed. We will definitely return there.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank KarenS363
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa

Reviewed 22 June 2012

My stay at Country Villa Inn made my vacation at Sandbridge Beach all that I wanted it to be. the best that it could be. Close to the beach, private, relaxing and quiet - yet close enough to Virginia beach for fine dining.I increased my stay by 1 day before I arrived and was completely glad that I did. Petie and her husband Phil create breakfasts of the finest gustatory treats. Their creations are truly unique and delicious by 5 Star standards. They will take requests for the foods you want and exactly how you want them prepared - (for those finicky like me.) Their interest to accommodate your wishes and ensure your enjoyment has no bounds.
The decor of each room is appealing.The rooms are kept immaculate and the amenities are substantial. Once I arrived at home I started to wonder "When will I visit again?"

Room Tip: Both Rooms are Excellent
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Petie and Phil are such warm and accomodating people and make wonderful hosts. They have a good balance of being available when needed, but giving privacy for time to spend together with your significant other. We stayed 3 nights and started our trip off with a couples massage which Petie had arranged for us in the relaxing massage area in the B&B. Sylvia and Beth worked their magic on our tense muscles and put us into vacation mode. Petie and Phil recommended a fantastic restaurant, One Fish Two Fish, which we were utterly impressed by and will definitely go again when we are back. Exceptional service, ambiance, food, all tables have views of the water....highly recommend. Petie and Phil work well together in preparing 3 course breakfasts that are beautifully presented and each day provide a highlight to start off with. You will not leave hungry...we did not need to eat lunch! You can see pictures from some of the other reviews and see what we mean about how artfully presented and scrumptious the breakfasts are. The B&B has a pool and hot tub and beautiful landscaping, making it a lovely place to stroll the grounds or relax on a chaise by the pool. The hot tub is a relaxing way to wind down from the day and gazing at the stars overhead with your honey is very romantic. The tiki torches provide a nice evening setting and Petie and Phil are always accomodating, even without much notice. We enjoyed Sandbridge Beach and really prefer it to VA Beach. Sandbridge is a short drive from the B&B and Petie and Phil provide chairs, towels, and umbrella...whatever you need. We couldn't have chosen a better place to stay for our vacation, and Petie and Phil made it a relaxing and special time for us to spend together, unwinding and enjoying time relaxing together. We will definitely be back and look forward to seeing Petie and Phil again soon. They are wonderfully warm people and we are so glad we had a chance to meet them and stay at their lovely B&B.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wendy S
Reviewed 30 May 2012

My husband and I are so pleased with our choice to spend our Babymoon at the Country Villa B&B before baby #2 arrives. We stayed in the Elodie room at the back of the house--very private, spacious, and clean with a private entrance to the pool. The owners, Petie and Phil, are so personable, friendly and kind--they make you feel right at home. The 3-course breakfast was definitely a highlight. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My girlfriend and I just returned from our Memorial Day weekend @ Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa more relaxed then I thought was possible! Petie and Phil were the most gracious hosts and took care of us on every level! The three course breakfast was specialized every morning for us and was delicious every single day. Their attention to detail was one of a kind. When we booked, Petie went over every single breakfast food choice on the phone to make sure we had the best experience possible. We also booked spa treatments through her, and had a very romantic couples massage on her property. Even after a booking issue with our scheduling, Petie made sure that everything was squared away and that we left happy and relaxed. We were given tons of privacy and never even interfaced with the other couple staying in their other room. The jacuzzi tub in our room was very romantic and they even put up tiki torches and candles outside for our romantic evening in their hot-tub. An absolute perfect weekend with perfect hosts! I would absolutely recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a relaxing weekend at Virginia Beach, VA.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple