All reviewsacross the streettimeshare ownersfull kitchenliving roomfire pitconcierge deskadult poolhot tuboff seasonthe check in processsmall balconysun deckbeach frontthe north endunitpoolstortuga
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Such a great hotel for the price. We stayed last weekend in a one bedroom suite. The room is large with a full kitchen. We didn’t even pay to upgrade but ended up with an oceanfront room. Great view. Hotel is quiet and very family friend. In a great location within walking distance to restaurants. Always love the outdoor tiki bar.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Victor M, General Manager at Ocean Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. Sometimes all you need is one night at the beach to rejuvenate! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This is a beautiful ocean front beach property that has many amenities, beautiful grounds and very helpful staff. It is my second stay here. I want to acknowledge Megan and Niki for being helpful as usual with immediate service. I had one problem with valet - temporarily lost our car/keys somehow. But they were apologetic and got it straightened out. The only thing I'd change is they do not have queen/king size beds. I like the larger king beds when vacationing and with such a great condo and views I'm surprised at the downsized beds.

Room Tip: I like the higher view condos - stayed on 5&9 with 9 being nice and a bit quieter from ocean people noise. Oceanfront balconies are great
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Victor M, General Manager at Ocean Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments and the recognition of our team members! We also appreciate the constructive ideas for us to continuously improve your vacation experience. Hope to see you back at the beach again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I'm a timeshare owner for August 25-Sept 1, 2017. I stayed at the Ocean Beach Club when it was first built and it was wonderful. Back when Gold Key owned it. It was kept much better. It seems that the property was left to rot.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank maxsgirl2017

Thank you for taking the time to document your experience and concerns. I would love to discuss further. If you have time, please feel free to contact me directly at the resort.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

October is a wonderful time of year for us to enjoy the beach without the crowds. There is still a good number families around to provide a feeling of life and movement. There is a unique relationship with the sister building, connected at the pool deck. This provides the added fitness center, tenth floor deck and special added pools and fire pit.

Room Tip: Ocean View is what we want, city view is available
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Victor M, General Manager at Ocean Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thanks for the awesome review. The surf is always up in Virginia Beach!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

i will definitely return to this resort. Last year i stayed at the Ocean Beach Club and very much enjoyed, but, the Oceanaire Resort is even more luxurious. When i go away i like to spoil myself and this resort met all my expectations. the beach is endless and the resort offers many different pool options. if you dont like to cook there is a huge assortment of restaurants and food options . whether your preference is delivery or eating out. All is available.

Room Tip: be sure to request ocean front or view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary H

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We hope to see you back at the beach soon!