“Hard working crew”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mystery Dinner Playhouse
More attraction details
Owner description: Solve a mystery while enjoying your dinner!
Reviewed 24 August 2012

The wife and I enjoyed this. The food is pretty good, but not superior. The local actors really work hard, and you appreciate their effort. Our group was attractive and expert at this, it appeared they have worked together for a long time. Bring the kids.

3  Thank thesheriffisnear

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I had never been to a mystery dinner theater before, so have nothing to compare this to. The actors are very good and quite funny. They even converse with you as you are checking in. I was surprised at the low number in attendance the night we attended (16), but it was a couple of weeks before Memorial Day, so nto quite tourist season. The food was excellent and they are not skimpy with their servings. Beware - they do pull people from the audience and it is hilarious! I would visit here again with no hesitation. I did see the following Friday they had a promotional special. I suspect as it gets closer to show time they may run specials to help boost attendance, so you might want to check before you pay full price which I think was about $50 per person. They serve courses of dinner in between acts, so the show is about 2 hours long.

3  Thank pwest8690
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Was entertainig and fun. Food was rather like airline food of chicken or beef, but the whole experience was a good time

3  Thank c0rgi1
Reviewed 7 November 2011

What a fun evening. Went with friends and had a really good time. It was my birthday dinner and we really enjoyed the show and the food. Excellent.

3  Thank DianeandWes