“Great fun”
Review of Bounce House

Bounce House
Ranked #87 of 145 things to do in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Went there with family and all the kids
Had a great time
Fun time for everyone
Go when your in Virginia Beach va you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

What a dirty place. Floors sticky. Seating held together with duck tape. Rude employee interrupted our cake cutting to pay balance. Could she not wait 5 minutes ?Never again.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

My 8 yo son loves this place and has so much fun. Just watching him run around and bouncing from one activity to another makes me tired. He often goes with a couple friends and they have the best time. They also have WiFi for those parents jsut waiting for their kids to be done.

1  Thank JoeRep
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Chat Conversation Start
11:04AM
I booked a party for my son's birthday this past weekend at the Lynnhaven Bounce House and I was extremely disappointed, angered even, by the quality of customer service at this location. I'd had my husband call the venue an hour before we arrived to verify the party and gather information. He let them know we'd ordered pizza to be dropped off there at the time the party began. When we arrived, the employees sent us to the wrong private room where a party was already in progress. We returned tot he desk to inform them and they sent us to a vacant room that had an incorrect number of place settings out for the party we had booked. There were too few. They brought in more settings but continued sending people to the wrong room for a while. That eventually got straitened out when I sent my husband up there again but then I noticed the pizza had not arrived. I asked at the desk what had happened to it and they informed me they didn't know where it was supposed to go so they sent it away!!! Common sense would dictate they ask for the name on the order and compare it to private parties they had booked, even if I hadn't contacted them prior to its arrival to let them know it was expected. I had to call the pizza place and have them bring back my then room temperature pizza so I could feed the party that I had booked for a lunch hour time frame. Needless to say I was very angry at this point and let them know about it. About half way through the party someone eventually came back to check on us and offered me a couple of free admission tickets for my trouble but honestly, I feel like the entire situation was very poorly handled. I can't say I would favorably recommend to any of my friends with children that they attempt to host a party there. It's sad too because the children did have fun once everything got sorted out. These were absurd errors that could have been avoided with a little communication among the employees and a little common sense.

1  Thank Stacy H
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 January 2016

We used to take our daughter here, but we got tired of spending our time supervising other peoples' children. Get rid of the free wifi! It gives parents an excuse to bury their faces in their phones for hours to avoid supervising and interacting with their children. Last time we went - besides following our toddler daughter around to ensure her safety - we had to help another toddler; tend to the wounds of a second toddler who fell and verbally discipline an older child who was a bully. This bully decided it was fun to ram into the younger children for sport. Where were the moms? Where were the dads? Sitting on the couches with their faces buried in their phones. Apparently, texting, playing games and reading up on the latest entertainment internet garbage is more important than paying attention to one's children. I fault the bounce house for this; put a scrambler in and disrupt all wifi in the bounce house.

2  Thank Mandy G