β€œThank bounce house πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€β€
Review of Bounce House

Bounce House
Ranked #87 of 144 things to do in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

I just want to say thanks Lynnhaven bounce house and their staff on Saturday, November 7, 2015. We celebrated my son's birthday there and highly recommend anyone trying to have a good time for a kids birthday it's the place to go. The place its self was well put together and organized ... As well as the staff was very helpful and kind. Thank you again Bounce House

Reviewed 7 February 2015

Went with my 9 yr old and 1 yr old! The baby room has hard flooring everywhere else has foam. The toys that they have for the babies r dirty and if they use batteries they don't have any in them! The floor in the bounce area is so nasty looks like it's never been clean! The only thing ok is the price. Would be a better place if cleaned. Will not go back!

7  Thank Renee J
Reviewed 10 October 2014

I love taking my kids, nieces and nephews here their faces just light up every time we come here. safe place to play for kids and very convenient, just near Lynn haven mall they also offers affordable and reasonable deals as well :) Bounce house Va Beach rocks! =)

Reviewed 8 October 2014

A Great place to take the kids!!! Very Convenient location and affordable place. Awesome place for kids birthday parties!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2014

First, Bounce House is conveniently located right across from Dillards at Lynnhaven Mall, awesome location! Secondly, the birthday party experience is one of the best I've ever experience, and believe me, I've been to quit a few birthday parties with my 2 boys. They have a completely private bouncing large section outside of their public jumping section. So when you have your party, you only see your people, no crowded jumpers, no chaos, no need to supervise your children as they are playing in a designated area which has about 5-6 large inflatable structures. Our party host was very helpful and nice, helped us to set our decorations, bring our food and got a good tip too! Highly recommended for birthday parties!