“thumbs up :)”
Review of Bounce House

Bounce House
Ranked #85 of 142 things to do in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 10 October 2014

I love taking my kids, nieces and nephews here their faces just light up every time we come here. safe place to play for kids and very convenient, just near Lynn haven mall they also offers affordable and reasonable deals as well :) Bounce house Va Beach rocks! =)

Reviewed 8 October 2014

A Great place to take the kids!!! Very Convenient location and affordable place. Awesome place for kids birthday parties!

Reviewed 26 September 2014

First, Bounce House is conveniently located right across from Dillards at Lynnhaven Mall, awesome location! Secondly, the birthday party experience is one of the best I've ever experience, and believe me, I've been to quit a few birthday parties with my 2 boys. They have a completely private bouncing large section outside of their public jumping section. So when you have your party, you only see your people, no crowded jumpers, no chaos, no need to supervise your children as they are playing in a designated area which has about 5-6 large inflatable structures. Our party host was very helpful and nice, helped us to set our decorations, bring our food and got a good tip too! Highly recommended for birthday parties!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Kids love it, it's always clean, and employees are very nice! the kids have a blast with all the large inflatables and it's situated to where it's easy to keep an eye on them as well! With large comfy couches and a tv for parents we love this place and have been regulars for a few years!

1  Thank Jessicabeckham