The Breakers Resort Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Boardwalk Resort Hotel and Villas(Virginia Beach)
Dolphin Inn(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
La Coquille Motel Apts(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Alamar Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Beach Carousel Motel(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsboardwalk cafetiny poolthe penthousein room jacuzzifree bikesmurphy bedamusement parkstay there againbike rentalsbeautiful view of the oceantop floorbeach accessgreat vacationtrip to virginia beachoff seasonhousekeeping stafffamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I took a group of teenagers to a Christian conference overnight and we chose Breakers for our stay. I was really impressed! The staff was friendly and the view from the rooms was fantastic! I found that the rooms were clean and well maintained and it suited our purposes just fine. I recommend it to anyone, and my husband and I plan to come back soon...(alone this time)!

Room Tip: We had the suites with two double beds and pull out bed and a couch.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sandra B
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We stayed at The breakers in January and it was a great value! $50 for an oceanfront room with a balcony. The room was clean with a microwave and small fridge. Location is perfect, right next to the pier. The Boardwalk Cafe in the hotel is great for breakfast, reasonably priced. Friendly staff, we will be back,

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shell5786
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in August for a vacation and 3 nights in October for business purposes. This hotel is very average and in some area needs some tlc. However, the price is right, the rooms were clean and location is good. Most staff are friendly but some look like they aren't overly happy to see you.

I would return based on cleanliness and affordability.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jays201517
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Can't beat the location of this hotel, right on the boardwalk close to the pier. The elevator was slow and hot, and the parking was crowded, but it was all worth it because the price was good and you don't spend much time in the hotel anyways. The room itself had plenty of room, and having a fridge and microwave cut down on restaurant costs. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank babyty2011
Reviewed 11 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Breaker's Oct1-9,2011.The hotel was very clean and all of the staff were very friendly. For breakfast we went downstairs to the Boardwalk Cafe daily. Their crab and cheese Omelet was the best! Our room was overlooking the 14th street pier and we had an excellent view of the fireworks during the Neptune festival. We will be back next year.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple