Review Highlights
Excellent surf lessons!

We took a surf lesson with Bryson recently. We have taken lessons before, so weren’t complete... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Jennifer H
via mobile
Worth the money!

The instructors were knowledgeable, experienced surfers. During the beach portion they explained... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kerri P

All reviews learn how highly recommend this site these guys explained everything croatan beach amazing experience lesson paddle vb waves participants ocean herons safety knowledge beginners boardwalk
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I'm 42 years-old and I thought it could be dificult to learn how to surf at this age...
Completely wrong.
Brandon was my instructor and he was friendly and patient. Actually, with his help I caught some waves at the very first lesson.
I highly recommend this site to anyone who wants to learn how to surf.
The lessons are given in very nice beach (Croatan Beach), with restrooms, showers and a parking lot.
Surfing is really adicting.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Our four kids (ages 17, 15, 13, 11) had their first surf lesson today with VB Surf Sessions and loved it! They can't wait to get back out on the water and try it on their own. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Best part of my trip bar none. Brandon was our guide so knowledgeable and pleasant enjoyed it immensely. Saw a few dolphins, tons of herons, egrets and even a bald eagle. Would definitely do again and would highly recommend

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I highly recommend this site to anyone who wants to learn how to surf. We booked a lesson for our ten year old son yesterday and they had him up on the first wave! He is now hooked on surfing......hasn't stopped talking about it yet! Safety was paramount as conditions were a bit rough yesterday but there was additional staff to ensure everyone's safety. My son's instructor was fabulous!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Awesome experience during my stay at Va Beach. The instructor was great and got me up on the board. @ hour secession was a great value and will do it again next time I am in town....