Review Highlights
Excellent surf lessons!

We took a surf lesson with Bryson recently. We have taken lessons before, so weren’t complete... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jennifer H
via mobile
Worth the money!

The instructors were knowledgeable, experienced surfers. During the beach portion they explained... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018
Kerri P

All reviews learn how highly recommend this site these guys explained everything croatan beach amazing experience lesson paddle vb waves participants ocean herons safety knowledge beginners boardwalk
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Best part of my trip bar none. Brandon was our guide so knowledgeable and pleasant enjoyed it immensely. Saw a few dolphins, tons of herons, egrets and even a bald eagle. Would definitely do again and would highly recommend

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I highly recommend this site to anyone who wants to learn how to surf. We booked a lesson for our ten year old son yesterday and they had him up on the first wave! He is now hooked on surfing......hasn't stopped talking about it yet! Safety was paramount as conditions were a bit rough yesterday but there was additional staff to ensure everyone's safety. My son's instructor was fabulous!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Awesome experience during my stay at Va Beach. The instructor was great and got me up on the board. @ hour secession was a great value and will do it again next time I am in town....

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My boys, ages 11 and 14 completed the 3 day surf Camp and had a great time. The knowledgeable and patient surf instructors made the three days a terrific experience.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We had a great time in a group surf lesson that turned private! The waves were a bit bigger than we hoped, but that just made it more fun. Thanks Brandon for positioning us right to get us going on a couple waves! Look forward to getting out there again soon!