“This house is A-MA-ZING!!!!!”

Review of Windjammer

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lrawlings...
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“This house is A-MA-ZING!!!!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and friends stayed here the week of September 19 - 26, 2015. Our group had 12 adults and 1 infant. LET ME TELL YOU this house had EVERYTHING!! The FULLY STOCKED main kitchen was an entertainers dream! From the commercial sized refrigerator to measuring spoons to muffin pans to all white dishes to serve 25 ppl to wine glasses to pots and pans including crab pots to a playpen for the baby...... I can go on an on! We had NO complaints! One review said the front of the house was dirty, well with the constant winds blowing sand everywhere who can keep up with that. The rooms were clean with towels for everyone. The pools were great. The downstairs kitchen was functional. The main floor family room was VERY comfortable for movie night. The elevator was a definite plus for my pregnant sister who couldn't take the stairs. We used every inch of this house and everything was in working order. We thoroughly enjoyed our week there. This is a 5 star home. Would love to stay there next year.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I LOVE that the main kitchen had EVERYTHING!!
Liked least: The gnats inside the house and the spider webs over the doors to the deck. I put a dish of dawn and vinegar for the gnats. Sprayed the doors with bug spray our first day there. And VOILE!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NY
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
PA
Reviewed 3 July 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
3 Jul 2012
Thank you for letting us hear from you on your stay here in Sandbridge. We always appreciate feedback. We were able to attend to each and every issue for you during your stay as Windjammer is such an awesome house that with the two refrigerators and two ice maker made it a breeze. That week had the best weather! I hope you and your family enjoyed the time together and we look forward to seeing you again next year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing